PIKES 2022

That was awesome. Obvs the club is glitzy but the vibe and music were on point. Luciano owned it
Good to hear you had a good time in there.

We left the place within an hour as Luciano was playing only easy-going tech house. We didn't connect with the club either.

Plan B was Underground but didn't enter as they were playing tech house as well, very much to my surprise (probably the guest dj that didn't fit in?).

We ended up on our balcony with some lovely non-tech house and hierbas con hielo instead, enjoying the view on Zeus's torn in the east⚡

The tech hype seems to be bigger than ever on the island, also at daytime; maybe more on that later.

Last edited:
Introducing The Pamela Collection...
We're excited to reveal that we've teamed up with iconic footwear designers, Terry de Havilland for our largest collection yet. We can't wait to dig our heels into this sassy set of six instantly iconic designs, inspired by our very own mythical muse Pamela. The legendary London footwear designers have truly captured the essence of Pikes within this timeless collection: bohemian glam with a dash of disco, a splash of hedonism and a whole lotta style.
FIND OUT MORE
ENTER TO WIN

Look who popped into Pikes!
We closed our doors last month to let a certain someone into Pikes to film something rather special! No, it's not George Michael but it IS Lewis Capaldi recreating, scene-by-scene, Wham!'s original Club Tropicana film clip at Pikes!
We hope to see you again soon, Lewis...
WATCH THE VIDEO

Thank you, Jaguar!
Jaguar made her Pikes debut this summer with a three date UTOPIA residency, championing a new wave of electronic artists.
We had one final dance on Wednesday 14th September with Jaguar, Elkka and Timanti – here’s our favourite pics!
SEE THE GALLERY

Check in with us
You know what we say... you can check in, but you can never check out - just ask Eleni!
WATCH THE REEL

Featured events...
This Week at Pikes

Wednesday 28 September
Black Music Summit (Launch Party)

The Black Music Summit is a social enterprise invested in the global development and celebration of Black music talent. In The Culture We Trust.
JOIN THE GUESTLIST

Thursday 29 September
Retox presents Salacious Safari

Join Retox Revolution’s Salacious Safari, a wild menagerie of nocturnal animals, and experience an evening of interpretative, inhibition-free, and untamed fun.
JOIN THE GUESTLIST

I am currently trying to shovel as many carbs and glasses of water in me that the hotel will allow.

Plan is to be at Pikes just after 10. I’ll be the blonde on her own, probably looking a bit awkward. Feel free to drop me a DM if you’re going :)
I have the same symptoms, but I'm bald and bearded! 😁 How is Paul_the_Pigeon? Are you able to Pikes today?

Fdm8olxXwAU270D
They’ve said I can stay until the group turn up 😁

I am currently trying to shovel as many carbs and glasses of water in me that the hotel will allow.

Plan is to be at Pikes just after 10. I’ll be the blonde on her own, probably looking a bit awkward. Feel free to drop me a DM if you’re going
I have the same symptoms, but I'm bald and bearded! 😁 How is Paul_the_Pigeon? Are you able to Pikes today?

Sorry guys only just seen this. Got there and felt out of sorts after the last few days so left. Have a wicked night 😊

Fresh off getting in, i still dont know where to start...

Yes ive been to Pikes many times. Yes ive seen Harvey in Manchester and really enjoyed...

But this night was something else, Harvey knocked off around 4:30am and ive never been as soaked in sweat as this in Ibiza. From about 1am i couldnt leave the dancefloor, ive read many a post from @Tourist about Harvey and this "chuggie" sound and didnt get it... Well tonight i did, for an hour in there somewhere, i heard music that felt like it was from the future given my naievty. It was so good and id say, whatever your music taste is, just go to this night and you will be blown away

Pikes was absolutely amazing as usual with Harvey on top form (seen him on Sunday aswell), even bumped into roisin Murphy and dimitri from Paris.

The heat in there was on another level though

Back