PIKES 2022

I've booked lunch with friends at Pamela's for Pikes on Sunday 29 May (with Luke Una) and also added our names to the guestlist. Does this mean we can stay by the pool area / garden after lunch? Are we able to get a bed or is it first come, first served if not staying at Pikes?

I previously went when a hotel guest so want to still enjoy the whole Pikes experience even when not staying there!

if you're in for lunch you can stay - no need to additionally be on the guestlist for the evening (but no harm either - just incase you want to leave and come back)

Poolside beds are first come/first served around the pool, but the staff are usually helpful in finding you somewhere.

What time have you booked your table for? We're heading over around 4 I think

Aussie electronic/sample outfit. We played that Since I Left You album non stop when it was out. I’ve checked with the wife. We can’t extend the holiday as her answer was a laughing with tears emoji.

What does everybody normally do to make sure they get a taxi after Pikes, or is it just a case of queueing? We stayed over last time

What does everybody normally do to make sure they get a taxi after Pikes, or is it just a case of queueing? We stayed over last time
Never struggled to get a taxi from there. After Artwork and Harvey nights, both in September. Just queued outside and they were coming through regular enough.

Hi all, loong time spotlighter here, posting for the first time in a while We've been to Pikes on several occasions and love it (we rarely go anywhere else on our IBZ visits these days), but have never stayed over. This year we've got a room for three nights there at the end of June for a big birthday of mine...but there's nothing yet advertised for Freddie's on the Monday or Tuesday night. Can anyone remember historically if they run any nights on a Monday during June? (I know they've got Goldie on the 13th but no listings for any other day that month). If not, does much go on for residents when Freddie's is shut, or do we need to make contingency plans for dancing? I think I know the answer but thought I'd ask the experts 🙂. Thanks!

Hi all, loong time spotlighter here, posting for the first time in a while We've been to Pikes on several occasions and love it (we rarely go anywhere else on our IBZ visits these days), but have never stayed over. This year we've got a room for three nights there at the end of June for a big birthday of mine...but there's nothing yet advertised for Freddie's on the Monday or Tuesday night. Can anyone remember historically if they run any nights on a Monday during June? (I know they've got Goldie on the 13th but no listings for any other day that month). If not, does much go on for residents when Freddie's is shut, or do we need to make contingency plans for dancing? I think I know the answer but thought I'd ask the experts 🙂. Thanks!

Hi Aby! There will be DJs by the pool from about 11am all day and into the evening but possibly not Freddie's if nothing is listed. However, events do get added at short notice.

It's still a fantastic place to stay and there will likely be parties in people's rooms!

Reactions: aby
Back