PIKES 2022

What's the music and vibe usually like for the Vitalik parties? Considering going to the 3 June event.
I think it's generally one of Pikes' tougher nights musically. If Ryan plays under his JESUSLOVESACID moniker

At the risk of sounding like a bit of an idiot - what is pikes like?

Been toying with the idea of going for a while as 'at that age' now, but the only opinions on it I can ever find range from being coy about it and saying there's no place like it and nothing else, or reading between the lines makes it sound like there's a good chance you'll end up in some swingers party
I would heavily recommend it (I am that age too). Freddies - the club bit - is very small (I’m guessing 200-300 capacity), so it’s nothing like all the other venues being discussed on here. I’ve seen lads in early 20s turn up and be very underwhelmed at the size/lack of people and leave fairly swiftly. Music has been bang on every time I been there - a mix of underground house and disco. I’m staying there last weekend of May and unlikely to leave all weekend. Bushwacka is the Saturday night guest. There’s lots of nooks and crannys to explore and plenty of outside space. Pre covid they employed a range of ‘characters’ to add to vibe….I assume that will still be a thing. Never got the invite to any swingers party🤷‍♂️

1400 £ for 3 days. Is it possible to book for 2 or 3 hours?
Guestlist possible? And tips: Who is the Dj ?

At the risk of sounding like a bit of an idiot - what is pikes like?

Been toying with the idea of going for a while as 'at that age' now, but the only opinions on it I can ever find range from being coy about it and saying there's no place like it and nothing else, or reading between the lines makes it sound like there's a good chance you'll end up in some swingers party

Me and the gf went the first time last September for the Sunday Roast and the venue and food was amazing and views excellent too.

We sat by the pool afterwards for cocktails and ended up chatting to a large group in their 50's who were very amusing and went on to share many a funny story which were mainly sexual based confessions - we felt at some point it was likely going to move on to some sort of invitation which wasn't for us!!. So considering the atmosphere was a little flat in the evening due to the restrictions we looked for the exit and on the way out we see Ricky from eastenders propped up against the bar.

First impressions considering the restrictions we are definitely going back for Sunday Roast

I was going to mention actually, from our stay last weekend, it was the best roast dinner I've ever had at Pikes!
Maybe because it was early season and everyone is keen to impress - but it was so very good!

Heading back on the 27th as a friend is playing sunset terrace - might book in a cheeky roast again

Tempted to go for a (veggie) roast with friends when over on 29 May! Hoping the line-up is still strong.

Back