PIKES 2022

I'll be coming over in September with work for a couple of nights (funnily enough 2 days before I come out for a week with my girlfriend)

I'm trying to persuade the group I'm with to do pikes house party on the Saturday.

It's Bushwacka. What sort of music do you usually get? We're all in our 30s, but a few of these guys aren't traditionally house music fans - would a pop/rock fan still enjoy the night? Is it easy enough to get on with

I'll be coming over in September with work for a couple of nights (funnily enough 2 days before I come out for a week with my girlfriend)

I'm trying to persuade the group I'm with to do pikes house party on the Saturday.

It's Bushwacka. What sort of music do you usually get? We're all in our 30s, but a few of these guys aren't traditionally house music fans - would a pop/rock fan still enjoy the night? Is it easy enough to get on with
We spent a lot of the night outside talking and laughing to complete strangers.

Pikes for FBS was great last night. Absolutely rammed of course but I tend to hang out in the side room (air-con vibes thank you!!)
Such a mix of people for the event, but to be expected! Some extremely messy older ravers who were very much living their best lives, until they took it a bit too far lol.

Taxi situation at kick out time was rough. There was already a queue for cabs at 2:30 and then time flew at suddenly the house lights were on. Literally got elbowed out of a car by a woman. Disgusting really. Security normally have better control but it's like they just couldn't be bothered.

Anywho - Eden tonight for Defected (first visit this year) then back to Pikes on Sunday for the Lovedance crew (and also booked Halloween weekend woooooo!)

A Conversation with... Nightmares On Wax
George Evelyn – aka Nightmares on Wax – has been a friend of the Pikes family since w-a-a-y back. Ahead of the closing party of his 6 week residency, we sit down to talk about his history with us and the evolution of his residencies.
READ ALL ABOUT IT

The Sound of The Avalanches
Taking inspriation from their incredible Glastonbury set back in June, our latest Pikes Playlist is packed with all the biggest tracks from The Avalanches to get you ready for their Freddies debut on 10th August.
LISTEN NOW

The Fatboy Slim party continues!
Fresh off the back of his Pikes show, our good friend and funk soul brother Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim continues the party this Sunday with an excluisve Pool Party over at Ibiza Rocks.
+ Free entry before 4pm for Ibiza Residents with proof of residencia
+ General Admission tickets from €30
+ 20% off VIP table, bed or sofa bookings with promo code: FBROCKS20
BOOK NOW

Will be on sunset terrace today with the WOM boys if anyone is around before midnight :)

Also added on 2 extra days to the Halloween package so will be there Fri-Weds now 💀

⚠️ TUNE of the summer. Hands Down.

THIS is what it's all about. Ruf Dug is a DON.

After going to their night at the start of July I would agree!

Back