Pikes 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe it's nearly been a whole month since we opened our doors, it's true time flies when you're having fun.
To everyone who's join us poolside so far a huge thank you. You’ve officially joined the ranks of those who can never check out (you all know who you are). And to anyone who’s yet to check in this year, we can’t wait to welcome you – we promise we'll make it worth your quarantine/tests/jabs!

Bringing Ibiza magic to Somerset

We were blown away by your response to us announcing our first ever Pikes weekends at the magical Marston Park. All of the luxury glamping tents across the 3 weekends SOLD OUT in just 48 hours.
Don’t worry if you missed out – we’ll have day passes on sale very soon. Watch this space, you’ll have to be quick!

Learn More ›

Secret dessert revealed
Pamelas love of decadent desserts we all know but whispers told of a secret off menu special called 'The Happy Ending' only available to those in the know... well we can finally confirm the rumours are true.
Whisper those magic words in your waiter’s ear and you’ll be swiftly delivered an Absolut Elyx Lemon Sorbet with a vodka shot, plus the key to your very own mystery room at Pikes for the night... Intrigued? You should be…

Learn More ›

What's on this week
On the island this week? Come drink with us, brunch with us, swim with us, dine with us, tap your toes to some music with us, laugh with us and of course, sleep with us!

SEE CALENDAR

Sunday Residents Special
Join us for a weekly slice of Balearic bliss. Every Sunday in June Ibiza residents can feast on our incredible Pikes on Sunday Roast with 2x courses for just €25 per person.
Sunday Roast served from 13:00-19:00.
Vegetarian options available

BOOK A TABLE
MORE INFO

Sleep with us this summer
Book your 2021 stay with complete confidence. When making your reservation directly through pikesibiza.com, not only are you securing the best room prices but you can also:
+ Get exclusive offers and specials
+ Pay just 50% deposit to secure your room
+ Cancel your reservation for FREE up to 2 weeks before your arrival date

MORE INFO

this'll be good. daytime vibes, music and chat with the authors of 'Balearic', this Saturday

In a late addition to the bill, my old pal/nemesis Steve off 1BTN is doing Pikes with Phat Phil Cooper on Sat, with Ray Mang on the evening shift ☀️

In a late addition to the bill, my old pal/nemesis Steve off 1BTN is doing Pikes with Phat Phil Cooper on Sat, with Ray Mang on the evening shift ☀️

One week too early for me. Gutted!

After a wonderful inaugural weekend at Marston Park, we're excited to announce the line-up and happenings for our August soirée in the Somerset countryside.
Join us as we invite Sister Bliss of Faithless to headline our Saturday night with a Freddies inspired DJ Set, Pikes House Party regular Bushwacka! headlines Sunday night and we kick the weekend off with Sally Rodgers.
Learn More ›

Stay With Us
What would you say if we said there's a free cocktail, a Love Food Ibiza Brunch for two in Pamelas and a room with your name on it at 10% off the regular rate here at Pikes in August?
Amazing right!? Head to our website to book by using the code BRUNCHWITHUS.
Learn More

Rock up & roll into Ibiza this Summer
We’ve teamed up with our wonderful friends at Terry de Havilland once again to launch a second luxury limited-edition footwear capsule collection.
The collection has been created for those looking to teeter out of restrictions in show-stopping shoes, the styles are guaranteed to add glamour to any outfit this summer. Two designs bring together the nostalgic feel of Terry de Havilland and the mythical, creative ethos celebrated at Pikes Ibiza.
Learn More ›

What's on this week
Drink with us, brunch with us, swim with us, dine with us, tap your toes to some music with us, laugh with us and of course, sleep with us!
SEE CALENDAR

Hi guys. Does Pikes tend to be quite lively every day? I've been before, but staying for the first time this year. Thinking of doing Melon Bomb at Tanit on the Sunday then hanging around by the pool at Pikes in the Monday. Am I missing out by not doing Sunday at Pikes (which I know tends to be a good day)?

Hi guys. Does Pikes tend to be quite lively every day? I've been before, but staying for the first time this year. Thinking of doing Melon Bomb at Tanit on the Sunday then hanging around by the pool at Pikes in the Monday. Am I missing out by not doing Sunday at Pikes (which I know tends to be a good day)?

Thursday through Sunday at Pikes is lively (the odd Wednesday too if you take a look at their events). When we stayed there this year we still had to reserve tables for sunset terrace/poolside for any event that we were around for. I tried just doing it through Annabel (their concierge) but even she directed me back to the site.

Plus, a LOT of Pikes daytime vibes comes from the people staying there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back