Pikes 2020

In case someone forgot...

116877813_3182534405166329_7373823932494009009_o.jpg

gonna really miss it next month - I remember being transfixed by some Spanish girls all locked in a group hug for the duration of this last year. H teased the record in and out and suddenly slammed down the bass. the room just erupted. which is what it's all about, no? who knows if any of us will ever experience that again... :cry:

gonna really miss it next month - I remember being transfixed by some Spanish girls all locked in a group hug for the duration of this last year. H teased the record in and out and suddenly slammed down the bass. the room just erupted. which is what it's all about, no? who knows if any of us will ever experience that again... :cry:

Would give left arm ?

To celebrate the launch of our fabulous revamped restaurant, Pamelas and the release of The Pikes Cocktail Book, we've teamed up with Pineapple Express to bring you a delicious home delivery service of Pamelas signature menu (vegan option available).
Developed with our award winning chef Lee Milne the menu comes prepared to his exacting standards so that you can recreate an authentic Pikes experience in the comfort of your own home.
Supper Club box dinner kits will be delivered on Fridays or Saturdays for the whole of August. It’s all ready to eat or heat & comes with the ingredients listed & straightforward instructions. Perfect for date night or dinner parties.
Orders must be placed prior to Tuesday for the weekend delivery.

FIND OUT MORE

As anyone who has stayed with us knows Pikes afternoons are all about about soaking up the rays, enjoying delicious food in Pamelas, sipping on our famous cocktails whilst letting the perfect afternoon soundtrack from our resident DJs set the tempo.
Our lunch offering guarantees a wide range of tasty bites, from fresh crisp salad bowls to big hearty burgers – there is something for everyone on our menu.

FIND OUT MORE

Feel completely connected to the natural beauty of the Ibiza coastline this summer as we set sail with Saga Ibiza. Join us on their authentic wooden sail boat as we depart from San Antonio Harbour for a four hour sunset sailing trip, perfectly soundtracked by our resident DJs.
Enjoy incredible tasty food that’s locally sourced, sip on delicious drinks whilst the beautiful, world-famous Balearic sun sets to a relaxed soundtrack.

FIND OUT MORE

Lived in hope this would be all over and we would be there again October drinking it all in once again...

50 up next year.... fingers crossed

Still reminiscing.....??

Lived in hope this would be all over and we would be there again October drinking it all in once again...

50 up next year.... fingers crossed

Still reminiscing.....??

yep - that's been the whole story of the forum this year, despair one minute and hope the next...

it's been hard for me because that is one of the highlights of the year. just the shittest year for music. the thing for me is that Harvey and Weatherall created communities of fans so it's not just a DJ/music you miss out on, you miss out on the social side too, familiar faces turning up from UK, Spain, France, Japan wherever. I really do miss that warm vibe.

ah well.... as you say, maybe next year....

yep - that's been the whole story of the forum this year, despair one minute and hope the next...

Harvey and Weatherall created communities of fans so it's not just a DJ/music you miss out on, you miss out on the social side too, familiar faces turning up from UK, Spain, France, Japan wherever. I really do miss that warm vibe.

ah well.... as you say, maybe next year....
Nail on the head , Again.. nothing better than seeing someone at those special nights who weren't probably out since the last special night..

Our old friend and funk soul brother, Fatboy Slim is back at Ibiza Rocks on Tuesday 18th August 2020 for 'EAT SLEEP STAY IN YOUR SEAT'. The more the merrier (with appropriate social distancing measures of course!), so if you fancy joining us, we have offers available that include stays at Pikes, brunch and dinner in Pamelas, as well as a bed or sofa to experience the show.
Head to our website for all the details.

FIND OUT MORE

An evening of live jazz and delicious food in Pamelas with Pizza4brkfst, Ibiza’s most delectable jazz trio with a suitably Balearic twist, alongside our resident jazz selector Jazz N Palms.
To check availability and make a reservation, simply head to our website.

FIND OUT MORE

Cosmic Pineapple curator Kim Booth brings us a taste of Pineapple, stripped down to comply with the Covid regulations… Amidst the chaos all around – do you believe in magic?
Music, meditations, food, drinks and a little bit of magic in the air.

FIND OUT MORE

The cosy, comfy and not so crazy Homies. Join us for a more laid-back, music-fueled lazy daytime lunch before we move to the Sunset Terrace for evening drinks, both soundtracked by Homies resident DJs and guests.

FIND OUT MORE

We've teamed up with Rockett St George to give one lucky winner an incredible RSG x Pikes Ibiza prize bundle including a 2-night stay with us, The Pikes Cocktail Book plus a wonderful Pikes at RSG bundle.
T&C's apply.

ENTER NOW

The paper edition is available at Pikes at last :!:

One of the very few free mags this summer, along with the annual Stories by Concept Hotel Group and this years's special by Fiesta & Bullshit...

Good read, thanks.

Although I haven’t seen Fiesta & Bullshit anywhere this year. Where is it stocked?

Although I haven’t seen Fiesta & Bullshit anywhere this year. Where is it stocked?
They attended to Fatboy Slim at IRH last tuesday and left a few copies there, that's how I got it. If you don't find it anywhere else, go directly to Ocean Drive as they publish it.

Thanks. I didn’t see any copies at Ibiza Rocks Hotel for Fatboy Slim so possibly just missed them.

I saw loads around Ibiza Town / PDB (for IMS) last year.

There’s nothing more luxurious than a deep bath on a hot summer’s eve and they don’t come much deeper or more decadent than Room 18. Whether you’re washing away last night's sins, taking a break from the heat of the day or entertaining that special someone you can do it in style in our bespoke brass bath!
With direct flights from as little as £14.99 from UK airports and the island looking more beautiful than ever - why not treat yourself to a stay? We've got limited availability on rooms, so get yourself booked in pronto!

VIEW OUR ROOMS
IBIZA FLIGHT WATCH

Old favourites return...
On Monday we welcome back Nightmares On Wax for an evening of musical delights on our Sunset Terrace.
Thursday sees the return of island favourites Melon Bomb for a stripped back day to night of low-slung beats from the original crew plus guests.

FIND OUT MORE

Sundays at Pikes...
In times of great change some things remain the same. With amazing food and drink in abundance, a perfect afternoon soundtrack from The Brothers Grim & friends, Sundays don't get much better than at Pikes...

JOIN US

Pamelas at home...
There's just one more weekend to enjoy our Pamelas signature menu from the comfort of your own home, thanks to Pineapple Express Delivery. Tuck into some of our most popular dishes, paired with delicious cocktails and matched wines.

FIND OUT MORE

Relax, unwind, forget real life, treat your mind and body. Recharge this summer with a range of massages and Rockovery treatments from our friends at Life & Wellness.
Get in touch with our Concierge Team via annabel.lacaux@pikesibiza.com to discuss.

Back