Pikes 2020

I could be wrong on the deposit front so don't take what I say as gospel! But we want to go anyway :)
Do it... Tell them it's your anniversary see would they give you anything free. I'm sure they will remember the wedding... I got a romantica free at HLT years ago for my birthday.
Screenshot_20200204_105927.jpg
Obviously that wouldn't happen now with Mambo's owning it..

84712056_2747252432027864_676847525424005120_o.jpg

Summer Is Coming...
Over the last few weeks, we've been busy adding events to our Summer schedule. We're delighted to reveal that Pikes House Parties are back on Saturdays across the whole season. We'll be inviting good friends, family and special guest DJs each week.
We'll also be welcoming back Flash for a monthly residency on selected Fridays across the summer, their motto is 'we're all welcome here!' - so pop your name down on the guestlist and join us! Finally, the local lads Melon Bomb will be back for another monthly residency at their spiritual home.
We've got so much more to come and we can't wait to announce it all with you but for now, pop your name down what we've announced for soon. More coming soon, we promise!

SEE EVENTS CALENDAR

When Life Gives You Melons
Tune into episode one of Melon Bombs new series of mixes - designed to transport you to a happy place, maybe in the Ibiza sun or maybe in your bedroom. Wherever that may be…

LISTEN NOW

Listen to The Sounds of Flash
Head honcho Guy Williams has put together a Spotify playlist packed with all the sounds you can expect to hear on the dancefloor - the perfect weekend listening.

LISTEN NOW

Meet the Family
We’ve assembled a crack team of health, wellbeing, nutrition and island experts who are putting a uniquely Pikes twist on wellness for our very first retreat in April.
Read our latest blog to meet the Rockovery family.

READ MORE

Introducing...
The Pikes Cocktail Book!

We're delighted to share with you our brand new Cocktail book, on sale April 14th, 2020.
Immerse yourself in tales of excess from an icon of the Balearic party scene, whilst enjoying one of 65 mischievous cocktails served at our pool bar, award-winning restaurant and legendary in-house nightclub, Freddies. Rock royalty and countless other celebrities have all enjoyed these drinks over the long hot summer and now you too can experience a little taste of the high life…
Available to pre-order now on Amazon.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Series 3, Episode 2
In our latest podcast episode, our creative director Dawn Hindle interviews our head chef Lee Milne alongside Blacks owner, television chef and our pop-up collaborator Luke Thomas and Richard Turner of the Hawksmoor empire.

LISTEN NOW

The Sound of Pikes
Listen to The Sound of Pikes on our Spotify channel. Find playlists packed with Freddies favourites, poolside goodness, famous faces and much more.

LISTEN NOW

Inside Tony Pike's Room
For the first time ever in 2020, Pikes is opening up the former residence of our dear founder Tony Pike to guests of the hotel, which has undergone a subtle renovation inspired by the man himself and his playboy lifestyle.

READ ALL ABOUT IT

also re pikes....

89051308_2798441120242328_8425336137953837056_o.jpg

Dude, where’s our bar?

Big things are happening in Plaza Mayor this season, and while it looks like a big pile of rubble right now, don’t worry – we’re on track for the big reveal on our opening weekend!

I saw Curses in France last year. expect an uber-dark synthwave weatherall-approved assault on the senses. reckon that could be quite a good night.
(probably sounding unlike anything else on the island)

I saw Curses in France last year. expect an uber-dark synthwave weatherall-approved assault on the senses. reckon that could be quite a good night.
Could a good fit for there on the right night

Sound nice to me, will be there at the opening party ?

I don't associate pikes with dark but maybe they're trying to diversify? it's certainly a brave booking and kudos to anyone who sticks their neck out and gives moody EBM, Belgian Beat and 80s synth a chance

a taster of what to expect:

ROCK NIGHTS presents Sunset Strip at Pikes!

Summer 2020 sees Ibiza’s solitary rock ’n’ roll party celebrate its 15th anniversary. This year’s theme is inspired by the emblematic bars and clubs situated on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, such as Whisky a Go Go, The Rainbow and The Roxy. The poster for this year’s party was designed by Valencian illustrator Azucena González.

Red, white and black are the primary colours this year, both in the party’s decoration and its printed fanzine. For the 7th season in a row, ROCK NIGHTS will be held in the legendary Pikes Hotel, the place where Freddie Mercury celebrated his 40th birthday and where Wham recorded their famous 'Club Tropicana’ video.

Wild nights are guaranteed, along with neon lighting, pinball machines, live tattoos, karaoke in the bathtub and a whole lotta a other crazy. Get your leopard print dress or shirt ready and make a date in your diary for ROCK NIGHTS, every Thursday, from the 11th June to the 17th September. Resident DJs Colin Peters, Lola Von Dage, Simøne and Bandoleros will be accompanied special guests from the rock ’n’ roll scene. ROCK NIGHTS will once again be the official aftershow for the
Dorado Live Shows concerts held at Santos Hotel.

Hey ho, let’s go!
Entrance to the parties is exclusively through the guest list on the Rock Nights website:
www.rocknightsclub.com

88185931_10157775221151211_2659231561118908416_o.jpg

Back