Pikes 2019

69804282_2442434279176349_1935834072039292928_o.jpg

Wow. Last night was great!! I've had great nights in Pikes before, but last night was the first time I felt it lived up to the legend. Feeling very delicate today.

Great to (finally) catch-up with @lee111s & Hannah.

And so nice to be able to put a face to the name of @Gingersolstice & @Johnny Vodka after so long. Very sorry I didn't find you guys again. Was a bit wavy and we left soon after to avoid taxi rush.

Also Simon.. I'm still unsure of your forum alias!!

Krystal Klear will also be ace tonight. No Harvey for me this week because of DJ Awards.

The guy and his his companion in front of us in the queue got turned away. The doorgirl actually said to him "I'm really sorry, I do recognise your face and you're very welcome another time, but I can't tonight as your name isn't down."

They are being strict! And I think it's working from my experiences.

PIKES_PODCAST_IBIZA_LANDSCAPE-990000079e04513c.jpg

The Pikes Podcast | Episode III
In this weeks episode special guest host Chris Coco sits down with one of the legendary names of the Ibiza music scene, DJ Alfredo.
A name synonymous with the Balearic sound Alfredo has been DJ'ing on the island for over 30 years. A true pioneer with residencies at clubs across the island since the 1980's hear about those early days and how he feels the island has developed in the years that followed.
Love the podcast? Subscribe to get the latest episodes sent to your device, follow us on Instagram and if you’re feeling kind give us a 5 star rating, you know you want to...

DSC_9592-9900000451028a3c.jpg

How do you like your falafels?
Cooked by this man! If you've yet to sample Imad's fine Syrian fare, you're in luck - we still have a few tables left tomorrow night for our CHOOSE LOVE pop-up dinner in collaboration with Help Refugees. Trust us you won't regret it...
BOOK A TABLE

PIKES19_PalmsTrax-9900000451028a3c.jpg

A very special Freddies debut
Whatever you’re doing on Wednesday night, we suggest you cancel – or in the very least make a polite excuse to leave early. Making his Freddies debut is Palms Trax, leaving his adopted home of Berlin to bring his vintage house meets esoteric disco with a splash of UK underground sounds to us for one very special night only.
JOIN THE GUESTLIST

WhatsAppImage2019-09-11at03.50.05-9900000451028a3c.jpeg

Thunderbolts & lightning very very frightening!
To Irvine Welsh, Linda Quinn, Carl Barat, Leslie Ash, Ana Olivia Fiol and all those who participated thank you for braving last weeks biblical storms to join us at our 2019 Pikes Literary Festival. From all the team at Pikes we hope to see you all again next year.

Pikescocktailmenu2019-20-9900000451028a3c.jpg

Cheers to the ‘Class of 39’
It’s been 80 years since these photographs were taken of a class graduating from technical college in Poland. How they ended up, where they ended up, especially after the advent of World War II is anyone’s guess but in 2019, they’ve ended up on a wall, in a bar, in Ibiza (that's The Curiosity Shop at Pikes in case you didn't know!), with a Bulldog Gin cocktail named in their honour – in our house, you’ll always be remembered.
CHECK THE RECIPE

This weeks event highlight...

69282087_1942682912501208_3595644803716481024_o-990000079e028a3c.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected presents Maribou State
SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2019
On Sunday nights we expect the unexpected as our favourite guest DJ’s join us each week to play extended All Night Long sets in Freddies.
REQUEST GUESTLIST

See our full event calendar here.

From our blog...

artt-990000079e04513c.jpg

The Art of a very lovely time
There’s no doubt about it: Pikes is Artwork’s second home. While life, music, touring and hosting his own festivals frequently takes him away from the island, Arthur knows he’s always welcomed back into the Pikes fold like one of the family.
FIND OUT MORE

Top vibe too. Feared the worst but really enthusiastic crowd. A lot more Spanish this year. Clapping to the music a lot. Rammed all night. My highlight was edwyn collins 'never met a girl like you before'

Off top of head:
Queen u don't fool me (dub)
William pitt city lights
Mr fingers stars
Imagination flashback
Roberto rodriguez mustat marjot
Bananarama cruel summer (tom moulton)
will powers - adventures in success (housed up?)
Some rework of lionel richie all night long
An amazing french disco record france gall?
Fatback band Spanish hustle
One mad psychedelic rock freakout
And a whole load of druggy house stuff i could never hope to id

Last edited:
Back