Pikes 2019

“That’s really difficult to say… because one of the things, the “Ibiza Syndromes” is what I call them, is the “Not Like It Used to Be Syndrome.” When I arrived 30 years ago, I was told it was not like it used to be. Then I did a bit of research, and found out there were people saying it’s not like it used to be during the 1950s! But after spending the past three decades on the island, I realized that nothing really changes there at all! It’s been party-central for a couple thousand years, and it still is”

Good interview to be fair, he comes across as more down to earth than I imagined for some reason.

72985133_10157761725616967_5869070241593556992_o.jpg

PS. Less than 150 left. Be quick or be dead...

Can anyone advise what the vibe at Homies is like. Taking a trip out to enjoy ibiza in the down season but debating going on the 25th to their closing.

Reckon a good vibe and worth taxi-ing across from Ibiza Town

why not yeah. maybe make a full evening out of that and check the sunset at hostal la torre first (phat phil cooper), then have dinner somewhere in san an and then head to pikes.

only alternative I see would be ibiza talents at lío. that'll be more on the tech house side of things, but maybe you can check that out on the way back since pikes is only until 4am anyway.

Last Chance to Vote For Us...
We're so overwhelmed with the support we've received so far in the White Ibiza 2019 Readers Choice Awards. There's still a couple more days to make your vote count.
Voting closes midnight, Sunday 27th October 2019.
VOTE NOW

Listen to Our Latest Spotify Playlist
A little bit of Pikes wherever you are in the world! Listen to our 'Poolside at Pikes' playlist on Spotify, carefully curated by our resident DJ Camilo Miranda.
LISTEN NOW

Our final weekend at Pikes...
Pikes House Party
Closing with Artwork

Saturday 26th October 2019
The final Pikes House Party is here... Artwork opened our best summer yet back in April and we're delighted to have him back behind the decks for our closing party. He'll be joined by our resident DJ Camilo Miranda, bathtub karaoke with Sunny Ramzan and a crazy piano sing-a-long with Roberto Campoli.
GUESTLIST FULL

Pikes On Sundays
Closing Party

Sunday 27th October 2019
Our very famous Sunday Roast, proudly brought to you by the kitchen of Room 39, has been considered Ibiza’s best roast for many years now and this summer, we were busier than ever! Starting with poolside Bloody Mary’s followed by a traditional English-style roast with all the trimmings, what's not to love!?
RESERVE YOUR TABLE

From our blog...
Room 39 On Tour
We caught up with Pikes head chef, Lee Milne about Room 39 popping up at Blacks Club in Soho, London and what we can expect when it comes to the menu.
READ ALL ABOUT IT

THANK YOU, GRACIAS!
We're so overwhelmed with the love and support you've given us in the White Ibiza 2019 Readers' Choice Awards and we're delighted to reveal that YOU have voted us as the winner of the following categories; 'Best Boutique Hotel', 'Best Restaurant', 'Best Recurring Event' and 'Best One-Off Event'. It really does mean the world to us that you truly feel at home when you're staying, eating, drinking, dancing and most importantly - making memories with us!
We're so chuffed to be classed as one of the best in Ibiza (and the world in some of your eyes!) - what a way to end another incredible summer, THANK YOU, GRACIAS!

Win a Stay at Pikes Ibiza
As a thank you for all your incredible support
this year, we've launched a competition where
you could be in with the chance of WINNING
a 2-night stay at Pikes next summer,
with a dinner for 2 in Room 39 included.

FIND OUT MORE & ENTER
Competition closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 12th November 2019 and the winner will be contacted the following day.

The Pikes Podcast
Dawn Hindle travels to the legendary London institution, Ronnie Scott’s to speak to Production Manager, Alex Losardo. Tune in to hear about some of the legendary moments from the club, the monthly residency at Pikes and ghost stories from both iconic venues.

LISTEN NOW

Halloween Park & Ride
Please note, Pikes car park will be CLOSED for the Halloween event. Do not drive to Pikes – either take a TAXI (and we’ll swap your receipt for a shot at the door!) or use our FREE Park & Ride Shuttle Service.

FIND OUT MORE

this year's pikes magazine
Finally found time to start reading it properly. First piece in the mag: Dawn talks about Pikes' cocktail book (which should be out on february 2020), about the film that's going to be made about Tony's life, about her desire to open a Pikes in Joshua Tree (California)... not a bad start!

Lovely man. I agree with every word. Obv there is some professional discretion + things behind the scenes he can’t comment on, but I think he is pretty sincere with his enthusiasm.

@ the H nerds, the locussolus stuff he did was ace, covering all bases. Check this:

Harvey spotters... another one came to light ?

Back