Pikes 2019

70576620_2454981701254940_3465225454598750208_n.jpg

After 25 years of clubbing I can honestly say last night at pikes was one of the best I’ve ever had.

Same. Was so good, the music, the atmosphere! I said to my girlfriend it would be nice if he played ‘City Lights’, the he dropped it as the very last track. Perfect ??

Off top of head:
Queen u don't fool me (dub)
William pitt city lights
Mr fingers stars
Imagination flashback
Roberto rodriguez mustat marjot
Bananarama cruel summer (tom moulton)
will powers - adventures in success (housed up?)
Some rework of lionel richie all night long
An amazing french disco record france gall?
Fatback band Spanish hustle
One mad psychedelic rock freakout
And a whole load of druggy house stuff i could never hope to id
???

Turn up early. Maximise. Drinks are extortionate but fk it. It will be a rammed inferno on the floor but there is space & air-con at the back.

~15 euros for a good pour of spirits IIRC. Very reasonable for Ibiza, especially given there's no entry price. I think I bought two spirits over the night (obv other stuff in the background).

Got a nice late table (7pm) booked for Sunday Roast with a bunch of friends this Sunday. Very much looking forward to being back at Pikes. If anyone else is around say hi!!

~15 euros for a good pour of spirits IIRC. Very reasonable for Ibiza, especially given there's no entry price. I think I bought two spirits over the night (obv other stuff in the background).
Most trendy bars in UK are £12 minimum for a double, so this is alright value imho

Bottle of wine 32e thought that was ok gets you splattered. Rioja as well I pay good money at home for a bottle of the good stuff
Was standing at the bar and a fella beside me asked for a bottle of wine the girl said 50e please he said it was only 32e earlier on when I bought it ,so the girl went and had a discussion about it and came back and said ok so your man asked to pay by card but when he put it in it was declined lol so he said ill be back in a min with the cash lol thought it was funny after him giving off big time about the price , 9e for a small bottle of Estrella dear but not as dear as some places.

Wow. Last night was great!! I've had great nights in Pikes before, but last night was the first time I felt it lived up to the legend. Feeling very delicate today.

Great to (finally) catch-up with @lee111s & Hannah.

And so nice to be able to put a face to the name of @Gingersolstice & @Johnny Vodka after so long. Very sorry I didn't find you guys again. Was a bit wavy and we left soon after to avoid taxi rush.

Also Simon.. I'm still unsure of your forum alias!!

Krystal Klear will also be ace tonight. No Harvey for me this week because of DJ Awards.

The guy and his his companion in front of us in the queue got turned away. The doorgirl actually said to him "I'm really sorry, I do recognise your face and you're very welcome another time, but I can't tonight as your name isn't down."

They are being strict! And I think it's working from my experiences.
Nice to meet you although brief. It was a cracking night that's for sure.

Back