Pikes 2019

I kept the printed receipt from our wedding bar bill last year (but haven't looked at it since hahaha). Think the above is about right - I think maybe 14euro for the long drinks... was really pissed off to see that there were 98 G&T's on our bill when it got printed - WHY NOT TWO MORE!! WHYYY!!!
I went for a few hours last night, was definitely €14 for a vodka soda

Planning to go next Friday night for the melon bomb night , what kind of music do they play on that night ?

They don’t enforce it very well, the amount of people walking around videoing everyone in the room with the flash on was annoying as f*** man!! Prob the worst I’ve seen for pics and videos with flash on last night, suppose it might stick out more in a small venue.

They don’t enforce it very well, the amount of people walking around videoing everyone in the room with the flash on was annoying as f*** man!! Prob the worst I’ve seen for pics and videos with flash on last night, suppose it might stick out more in a small venue.
And alot of CLINTS get in...

Anyone got any views on Saturday night at Pikes ? Got a free night on 14th September and thinking Pikes or Wild Child at Heart ....

69332427_2418954811524296_1144703363858825216_o.jpg

Anyone got any views on Saturday night at Pikes ? Got a free night on 14th September and thinking Pikes or Wild Child at Heart ....
Went last year for Artwork and had a great night. One of my favourite DJs though so am biased. Nice vibe with an older fun crowd but too busy on the dancefloor, at times you couldn't really dance just got moved around by the crowd.

PIKES19_PRESENTS_1080x1080_Morillo-990000079e04513c.jpg

Pikes presents Erick Morillo
One of the islands most in demand DJs, Erick Morillo will be joining us for a very special 'Pikes presents' show on September 3rd, 2019. Guestlist is now open!
REQUEST GUESTLIST

ronnie-scott-26-07-19-4-9900000451028a3c.jpg

Dinner & Live Jazz
London based Cuban trumpet player Yelfris Valdes joins us for the next Ronnie Scott's Dinner & Live Jazz evening. Reserve your table now to experience the finest jazz and a specially curated menu by Head Chef, Lee Milne.
FIND OUT MORE

CAT-9900000451028a3c.JPG

She's a girl after her former master's heart - Tony's beloved cat Blossom, stays up all night mingling with all the guests at our parties!

This weeks event highlight...

PIKES19_PRESENTS_1080x10804-990000079e028a3c.jpg

JESUSLOVESACID
Album Launch

FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2019

Mathew Jonson will be making his Pikes debut on the 30th of August with a live performance for the album launch of JESUSLOVESACID’s “Corpus Hypercubus”.
REQUEST GUESTLIST

See our full event calendar here.

From our blog...

ALEX-MAY-HUGHES-990000079e04513c.jpg

Alex May Hughes: All That Glitters!
If you’ve wandered around London or Instagram in the last year or two then chances are you will have stumbled across a sign made by Alex May Hughes. We caught up with her earlier this year for our 2019 edition of the Pikes magazine.
READ ALL ABOUT IT
As part of Freddie Rocks, we'll be raffling off an exclusive piece by Alex May Hughes, inspired by Freddie Mercury. The best part? You don't have to be there to win!
ENTER NOW

I’ve been the past 2 years on a Saturday night. Artwork the first time (was ace) last year was Leon vynehall which was good but nothing special. Got guest list for DJ Harvey on 9th sept and looking forward to it - hopefully won’t be too much hassle getting in on time before it’s rammed! Have pikes upped their door policy this year? It’s just me and my wife going and I’m in my early forties ?

Back