Pikes 2019

HARVEY_WEB-9900000000079e3c.jpg

The man, the myth, the Cultural Attaché is back...
"This anniversary year of my Mercury Rising residency every Monday for the months of August and September as well as being a highlight of my year has set a gold standard in all encompassing loving awareness through music and the dance. We will commemorate it with another compilation of music I like to play on the night itself. A contemporary playlist to keep the feeling alive all year long."
DJ Harvey is Mercury Rising
Mondays | August 12 - September 30, 2019.

FIND OUT MORE

07-08-pikes-new-website-2019-703f1c83acc5c224.jpg

New website alert!
pikesibiza.com has an all-new look and feel – hit the link in our bio now to check it out. It's your one-stop Pikes shop for events and guest list, blogs and news, social feeds, food and cocktails, relaxation (yes, it does happen here), our cast of cats and characters, plus of course, your direct line to reservations.
VISIT THE WEBSITE

PikesMailer07.08-9900000b6d028a3c.JPG

Lifting the lid off one of Lee Milne's latest creations: the flavour-packed lamb tagine that each and every member of the kitchen team declares to be their favourite dish on the new 2019 Room 39 menu. Apparently there are 11 secret herbs and spices within the braising liquor… we might have to start calling Lee 'the Colonel'!

This weeks event highlight

PIKES19_TOTU_POSTER_AUG_11-990000079e028a3c.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected
with Shaun Reeves
Sunday 11th August 2019
Tales of the Unexpected
is what goes down post-roast at Pikes on Sundays and this week, we'll be joined by Shaun Reeves, Jon Woodall & Jeremy Weeks in Freddies.
REQUEST GUESTLIST
See our full event schedule here.

From our blog...

PIKES19_GENERAL_13-1024x683-990000079e04513c.jpg

Get out of the heat, and into Freddies!
August is the one month when it is totally acceptable (read: encouraged) to cast aside your marbles and devote yourself entirely to a dancefloor... Have a read of what’s coming up and if you don’t immediately envisage yourself twirling at Freddie’s at the mere thought, it’s safe to say you’ve already lost the plot – there’s nothing else we can do.
READ ALL ABOUT IT

anyone check out the H?

Yes. It was ace! Crowd so much better than the opening last summer. They were being militant on the door. Some pretty stunning women getting turned away because they weren't on the list. Felt like a real industry get together inside and it was far from over subscribed. Plenty of space at the back of Freddies and service within a few minutes at the bar. Couldn't fault the track selection. It was both obscure and flamboyant. The only record I knew:

One for the guilty pleasures thread? Bananarama were my first love, in the sense I used to dance around the living room as a toddler to them!!

Sounds great! I'm there in September. Have booked in for dinner there beforehand but just wondering whether that's the best way to do it. I've eaten there before on a Saturday when they have the flamenco which was great. Just wondering what the vibe will be like with no entertainment during dinner. They seem to be pushing the poolside element on a Monday - I don't want to be in the restaurant missing out on all the fun!

Sounds great! I'm there in September. Have booked in for dinner there beforehand but just wondering whether that's the best way to do it. I've eaten there before on a Saturday when they have the flamenco which was great. Just wondering what the vibe will be like with no entertainment during dinner. They seem to be pushing the poolside element on a Monday - I don't want to be in the restaurant missing out on all the fun!
I’d still do it. The food was great in the restaurant when we went in May, albeit on a Saturday night.

Back