PHOTOS & VIDEOS - winter 2016/2017

Discussion in 'The Ibiza Cool Season (October to May)' started by craig72, Oct 17, 2016.

1. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

PM me. it's easy to find really, but another of those places I think is better protected if the map isn't easily available online :)

jimmiz and craig72 like this.
  2. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

We stumbled across it 2 years ago

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  3. craig72

A different kind of sunset here this eveningo_O still nice though
    IMG_20170403_183802.jpg

jimmiz and 2H76 like this.
  4. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

mates wants to go there too, after seeing a pic from other mates living in ibz at this place, for the opening 17
    as far as i am concerned i dont get the point to go there as party schedule will be very busy with 2 spots to go (one hidden cala i forgot the name & other "hidden place" Punta galera too ), if we have time & 2hours to kills we 'll' have a go;
    i'm in to have the map please by PM coming from san an

5. craig72

How about forget the party schedule and just go with the flow..:)I could not even tell you what drink im having next when im in Ibiza never mind a party schedule to stick too....;)

6. fatphilb

fatphilb Well-Known Member

Some folks have a fear of missing out

7. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

i ll know mates enough to think i may have some rides alone to explore the island as they will sleep/rest midday afternoon ..
    i just found the beach i forgot its Es portitxol (internet bandwidh is filtered at office :lol:)
    we ll see with the flow as they plan hippie market punta arabi,more to please one mate that never been, i'll plan san jordi market on sat morning too...

craig72 likes this.
  8. ibiza77

ibiza77 Active Member

Las Dalias or the small sunday market in San Juan are much better.

jimmiz and FallenangelGparsons like this.
  9. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

Home-made flaó (baked this morning) and hierbas: a match made in heaven...

[​IMG]

... happy easter!

portugzMTL, NilSatis, jimmiz and 3 others like this.
  10. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

Today's bullit de peix at Can Rei in Sant Miquel, now run by ex-Port Balanzat staff...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

At the moment their menu del dia (9e without drinks/mon to fri) includes dorada and lechon... Mostly locals, which is always a good sign to know if it's worth to step in!

fatphilb, Amigo, jimmiz and 3 others like this.
  11. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

weekend pix...

cala moli
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cala llonga
    [​IMG]

capilla de la asunción (pueblo espárragos)
    [​IMG]

and we're rolling, rolling, rolling on the river...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. gutsy

gutsy Active Member

Great pics, recognise Cala moli pretty sure we had a flying visit there last May.

13. Amigo

Amigo Active Member

Excellent. Cala Llonga is such a beautiful bay. Great spot.

diver likes this.
  14. diver

diver Well-Known Member

Yes, nice little place with enough going on

Amigo likes this.
  15. ibiza77

ibiza77 Active Member

Nice but not at top 30. And 4 u far from SWAG.

16. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

***this post is for flaó lovers only***

if you're tired of the ones from the pastry shops (although admittedly the ones at forn es blat in sant jordi, even the ones of the chain can bufí, are nice) and want to buy proper home-made flaó, you should try some of these different three:
    - supermercado las cepas in sant antoni (av. doctor fleming 59). a classic... you've been invited for lunch and want to bring a dessert, you phone them to reserve a home-made flaó. a wee ibicenco woman in the nearby village of sant agustí makes them with much love!
    - supermercado can guasch in ses païses, sant antoni (c. rosers 17). "can guasch" flaó, the one i had today... think i'm gonna have to eat another piece right now!
    - can rei in santa gertrudis, on sale for example in sa botiga den j. murtera in ibiza town (c. abad i lasierra 2). btw, the "can rei" bescuit de nadal is easily the best one!

you'll thank me later... bon profit!

NilSatis and jimmiz like this.
  17. freakstar

freakstar Active Member

superb pictures!