Photo ID

Jake McCauley

Hi all, quick question re: photo ID needed or not needed for the main clubs (DC10, Hi, Amnesia etc.) in Ibiza. I've got friends that are giving my different points of view; some say none is required, others say bring a drivers license etc.

Let me know what's what!

34yo! I was told by one mate that they need it to scan your ID so they know who is inside? While others mate say you don't need any photo ID at all

I've never had my id scanned in ibiza but to be honest it's no hardship sticking your driving license in your wallet. Take it along for the ride it may come in handy in more ways than one.

Never been asked but always carry my drivers licence regardless.

The scanning of ID is not true.

u need ur id only when asked by cop or buying simcard or renting car
they never ask at clubs even written on ticket, i wont bring mine(neither driving licence, always got pics of id in my cellphone even if cops ask as i dont want to loose my id in ibz, thing can happen fast as minds is frozen in ibz) in clubs (keep it for renting car & boarding) as last year 1rst time ive dropped my id in front of amnesia club ,staff get me back the day after

sometimes with pre sale tix they check id and if so, drivers license is fine

Heard rye got a fake id.. saying he's 23..:oops:

I wish I could get a real I.D saying I am 23

Have not required I.D for as long as I can remember however in 338 in London last weekend I was almost caught out and not allowed in as they required to scan the I.D

In Ibiza this isn't the case but now I won't risk it personally. All it takes is an awkward doorman and it is a huge inconvenience to you

Back