PayPal - I need help

Emma_1983

Someone has paid me for something through PayPal - I am trying to transfer this to my main bank account. I have put all the details on to "withdraw" it but it keeps coming up saying I dont have enough in my PayPal account?

Seriously confused!!!

And by clicking on printing a postage label it has charged me for it?

I need help before I wipe out my bank account! :spank:

Someone has paid me for something through PayPal - I am trying to transfer this to my main bank account. I have put all the details on to "withdraw" it but it keeps coming up saying I dont have enough in my PayPal account?

Seriously confused!!!

And by clicking on printing a postage label it has charged me for it?

I need help before I wipe out my bank account! :spank:

i think paypal have a minimum u can transfer out. not 100% sure of this.

there are no minimum withdrawal limits, Over £50 its free, under £50 they charge you a small fee.

You need to check to make sure the payment someone has made is cleared, sometimes if someones pays by Echeque it can take 10 days, also make sure you havnt changed your email address recently and your paypal account actually shows the amount the person has paid is on your account.

go into your ebay account and have a look at the item you have sold in your 'my ebay', if there is something like an egg timer next to it, the payment is still pending and hasnt come through yet.

Back