Parking

Ikoda

Hi folks.

Looking at staying in San An Bay or PDB, and we'd like to hire a car.
Only times I've hired it in the past has been with a villa, so overnight parking wasn't an issue.

Can't be sure a hotel / aparthotel will have parking.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
on the back road of the bay there's lots of parking spots IIRC so I think it shouldn't be such an issue as if you were staying in san an centre (or worse ibiza town)

The parking at the rear of hotel Bergantin in San an Bay always has plenty of parking spots, and they don't check if you're a client of the hotel.

I will be in Ibz first week of june. Not chosed a hotel yet , not chosed a area. Need only a cheap room which is clean and quiet at night. Normally I go out at the morning and come back at any time. I use a rental car , which means : PdB or Ibiza town is not possible. Don't want to search a parking lot every day and / or walk 15 min or something. Figueretes is a disaster too : No parking anywhwere. Santa Eularia too , everyone knows ...
Only expensive hotels in this areas have private Parking. So I have to go to Es Canar or somewhere. But its far away.
How is it at Cala Llonga ? Its a little bit closer. Any suggestions for different areas ?

Plenty of parking options in Cala Llonga especially in the later afternoon / evening. Spaces all the way down the road to the beach, beside the beach and up the roadside of the mountain to the right. Some hotels have private parking for a small deposit. It’s very quiet if you’re looking for some peace.

am i right in thinking the sandpit up the hill to d'alt vila is a payzone now? used it a lot when i stayed at the vara de rey (turn left and then left again, opposite la caixa ATM), but it was getting a bit out of hand. San An-wise, loads of free parking at the Cala Gracio end

am i right in thinking the sandpit up the hill to d'alt villa is a payzone now? used it a lot when i stayed at the vara de rey (turn left and then left again, opposite la caixa ATM), but it was getting a bit out of hand. San An-wise, loads of free parking at the Cala Gracio end

Not sure. Havent parked in town for a while as it was becoming such a pain. I used to park at El Corso in Marina Botafoch then get the boat across but it's hit and miss whether you get a spot there depending on the time of day.

ok , es canar as always , simple solution. Close to Amante for breakfast ,then Salinas or cavallet or PdB for swimming. Sometimes other beaches. Need to go by car ,anyway. And at the early evenings ( 22.00 ) somewhere else ...

Back