Paradise @ AMNESIA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

I think I just drove past the afters...(on my way home from a hike)

never made it to amnesia last night because of the hike this morning

Paradise threw down the marker last night! This was my fifth night in a row and believe me when I say that my enthusiasm was low, made even lower by the 50 minute queue to get inside

I really like the decor and the costume design. But I felt the terrace was far too bright as well as too quiet early doors. It did get darker and louder later.

Terrace was very busy. Not quite opening and closing levels, but close. More space in the main room, but still full enough

The main room had a custom lighting rig installed not dissimilar to the Octan Basement lighting. Gave it a more intimate feel

I lasted until 5am. Went to check out JJ after being in the main room for most of stay, but although the club was emptying out by this point, most people had piled into the terrace to see him so it was busier than it had been all night. So I decided I couldn't stomach and took a nice walk about to Ibiza Town

Very strong start

Paradise last night noticeably quieter than the opening, but musically loads better for me. Âme (live), Apollonia, Mason Maynard and even Lee Foss did the business. I think even Monki was good, but it was just terribly quiet given her early she was on. Stayed for first half hour of JJ and I think he was going in a nice direction but too tired to stay later than 04:30

Paradise last night noticeably quieter than the opening, but musically loads better for me. Âme (live), Apollonia, Mason Maynard and even Lee Foss did the business. I think even Monki was good, but it was just terribly quiet given her early she was on. Stayed for first half hour of JJ and I think he was going in a nice direction but too tired to stay later than 04:30
Did notice the main room was pretty sparse for Richy Ahmed, although competing with JJ on the terrace.

Glad to hear about Apollonia, their music on Amsterdam set is good - looking forward to their Krankbrother street party thing with Kerri Chandler next month

Thanks for reviews… Nice to hear pyramid is rolling even this season… can’t wait to see papa Sven once again bombing terrace on pyramid. Hope it will bring back that good, nostalgic vibe when cocoon was the night back in the days ! 👽

Last night was easily the best Paradise I've been to this summer. The fact it was so hot just added to the intensity of the dancefloor

The Blessed Madonna pulled out at the 11th hour which meant JJ got an extended set and it's the best I'm seen him play since Amnesia closing last year

Terrace was pretty full, but there was space if you wanted it

He played Bappi, a bootleg of Tourist Trap and ended on My Paradise, but it was this about 5 tracks from the end that gave me real Music On 2014 vibes:

I think it's been a great first season at Amnesia already and it's just going to continue to get bigger

Was at this last Wednesday

Got there around 12.30 and the terrace was already filling up. Serge Devant was building it up nicely while we had a couple of drinks, very enjoyable. Caught 30 mins or so of HS82 which was alright, but the terrace was too bright for my liking and getting a bit rammed. My mate had also turned into a T-Rex and needed room to roam.

Headed into the main room for wAFF who played a cracking set. Nice and dark, lots of space, and a great crowd all throwing shapes. Multiple directions to point the T-Rex in for him to explore. Best 2 hours of the night.

Had a look at JJ in the terrace which was fun but we were after something a bit darker at this stage, so went back in to Moudaber to finish it off. Left around 6.30, good night all round.

the terrace was too bright for my liking and getting a bit rammed
Interestingly, this has been a recurring comment this summer. I definitely thought the opening was far too bright. I think it's been toned down since, but it's still definitely lighter compared to other nights

Anyone know if theres a last entry time to Paradise or what time roughly it closes completely? Looking to see Vintage Culture at Hi tonight (1am-3am) and then head over to Amnesia to see JJ :)

Anyone know if theres a last entry time to Paradise or what time roughly it closes completely? Looking to see Vintage Culture at Hi tonight (1am-3am) and then head over to Amnesia to see JJ :)
if you go straight to Amnesia from Hï at 03:00 no problem. Amnesia will close at 06:30. I imagine they would still let you in up until 6, not that it would really be worth it. Certainly some people arrive as late as 5/05:30 after they finish work/partying elsewhere

Tonight is gonna be a super party. Pre-sales sold out or running low on multiple platforms, tables sold out, guest list being restricted.

Capriati bringing the big spenders and the masses

I'd already decided to have a night off

Back