Papagayo Tenerife Winter

Discoallman

So I passed the place a few year ago when I was in Tenerife and the Mrs dragged me away. Noticed they’ve had some decent djs play this summer and was wondering if anyone has ever attended in the winter?

I am there in Jan and wouldn’t mind slipping in even if it’s just residents playing some decent music.

Anyone ever been?
Anyone remember any costs?

Arrive 19th jan which is a Friday so guessing you he 20th Saturday probably be the main night for them in winter.

Will be there for a week and still could attend any other night.

Any info be great mate

Been in for a drink, nice enough inside. Was playing dance music but we were with friends who are not into clubbing so it was a quick couple of cocktails and off.

Might go back over to Adeje in February so interested to here your feedback;)

hi stivi, will be trying out papagayo arriving the 5th December, any word on the type of music played, house I'm hopping?

ok so my friend doesn‘t know any of the december or january programming yet I‘m afraid...(he‘s not involved in booking)

@ibizageezer69 you hit a bank holiday weekend so could be decent I‘m told. you may have seen it‘s not all electronic music there in winter, but I‘m sure at least one night will be house/techno orientated.

@Discoallman you will be on the island in a bit of a dip period - just between new years and carnival festivities (carnival starts 9th feb this year there) and my friend told me that period right in between is normally not massively popular so wouldn‘t expect any big guests...

I mind back in the day... Tall Paul, Dave Pearce, Judge Jules were the big names and out there near enough every week with the clubs rammed. Its nothing like that anymore. How times have changed :cry:

Monkey Beach club does get Eric Morillo every so often and some of the Spanish promoted events so maybe better not confining yourself to just Papagayo.

ok so my friend doesn‘t know any of the december or january programming yet I‘m afraid...(he‘s not involved in booking)

@ibizageezer69 you hit a bank holiday weekend so could be decent I‘m told. you may have seen it‘s not all electronic music there in winter, but I‘m sure at least one night will be house/techno orientated.

@Discoallman you will be on the island in a bit of a dip period - just between new years and carnival festivities (carnival starts 9th feb this year there) and my friend told me that period right in between is normally not massively popular so wouldn‘t expect any big guests...
cheers stivi didn't realize it was a bank holiday!

I mind back in the day... Tall Paul, Dave Pearce, Judge Jules were the big names and out there near enough every week with the clubs rammed. Its nothing like that anymore. How times have changed :cry:

Monkey Beach club does get Eric Morillo every so often and some of the Spanish promoted events so maybe better not confining yourself to just Papagayo.
yeah I noticed monkey bar and morillo but monkey bar have told me they are closed throughout winter

cheers stivi didn't realize it was a bank holiday!

both 6th and 8th december are bank holidays in the whole of spain. and this year, by taking just one day off (7th december) you get 5 days off as it‘s just the weekend after the 8th :)

so between 5th and 9th december there will be good parties for sure anywhere in spain

Tramps used to have a few ok djs.

Goodies everywhere. It one of the first stops fron south America.just use your head.;) for full English go to english bar,for pizza go to Italian,for Indian go to indian..you see where im going...

British seemed to help each other’s out like it is in Ibiza.

I did notice the police are very strict in Tenerife even looky looky men scarper at the site of a police motor bike.

Greenworld fest looks very good even noticed a beer was 3e crazy prices when the likes of Carola are playing

Not when it was in its prime. Have been in for a drink but we are not into R n B. Believe it was the place to be late 90’s

Will say that my sister got mugged three years ago in that area. Not just handbag snatched

Back