PANORAMER - BALEARIA MIXES

Really enjoyed your set, its refreshing to hear variety and a few surprises that made me smile in there. Do you play out @diver?

Thanks for the kind comments, I suppose that's what Balearic is all about. I don't plan the sets and I must make more time to add in more cue points and markers. I try to key match but that all goes out of the window. I'm also very guilty of not practising on my decks, suppose it comes from the Vinyl days when EQing was the only real thing too worry about. I had "studio" built by the construction company my wife works at free of charge (it was her bonus!!), its only small in one half of my garage.

I dont play out but bizarrely I got the opportunity to play on Oct 12th downstairs at Stage and Radio in Manchester. Thats the day I fly to Ibiza ffs:(.

Thanks for the kind comments, I suppose that's what Balearic is all about. I don't plan the sets and I must make more time to add in more cue points and markers. I try to key match but that all goes out of the window. I'm also very guilty of not practising on my decks, suppose it comes from the Vinyl days when EQing was the only real thing too worry about. I had "studio" built by the construction company my wife works at free of charge (it was her bonus!!), its only small in one half of my garage.

I dont play out but bizarrely I got the opportunity to play on Oct 12th downstairs at Stage and Radio in Manchester. Thats the day I fly to Ibiza ffs:(.
Bitter sweet then Diver. There is time though. Cool you have a little studio, do you make music as well? I must make an effort to listen to more balearic type sets as I always enjoy them.

Back