Panda Parachutes

A

Anonymous

Hi it's me again!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

You know I'm coming to Ibiza soon, with my Pandas as I've mentioned before. But I know on most planes to Ibiza humans get parachutes but I was wondering if I could have some custom made PANDA PARACHUTES so my Pandas will be dafe because I've taughtmost of them to swim. If you know any Panda Parachute making fellows give me a ring on the number I'm not going to give you.

Thanks

Yours truly

Schlong Luvr

YOUR A f***IN TOOL!!!!!!! WHAT THE f***K R U DOIN ON THIS WEBSITE WASTIN PPLS TIME FOR. I GUESS U HAVE NO LIFE AND NO PROSPECTS FOR THE FUTURE SO AFTER U COME HOME FROM FLIPPIN BURGERS AT THE LOCAL MC DICKS, U DECIDE TO LOG ON IBIZA-SPOTLIGHT AND MAKE A BLOODY FOOL OF URSELF. GOOD LUCK WITH THE WHOLE BURGER FLIPPIN THING BUDDY ;) IM GUESSIN UR GONNA BE DOIN IT FOR A LONG LONG TIME :twisted: :twisted:

micheaL

MonsterFallous said:
Hi it's me again!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

You know I'm coming to Ibiza soon, with my Pandas as I've mentioned before. But I know on most planes to Ibiza humans get parachutes but I was wondering if I could have some custom made PANDA PARACHUTES so my Pandas will be dafe because I've taughtmost of them to swim. If you know any Panda Parachute making fellows give me a ring on the number I'm not going to give you.

What a looser you are, haven't you got any school projects to do during the summer holidays you simpleton.
:x :x :x

has this bloke(?) been banned? as his name is now in black

is his whole i.p.address banned or will he float back up unflushed ;)

Back