- Palladium Hotel Group will merge Tanit and Cala Gracio into their most luxurious hotel in Ibiza -

could you translate it to english please cannot get my pc to do it thanks.mine tanit does need a refit.looks old and wornout

ah caray!

what is not true, that they want to have it ready for 2017 or that they will open a luxury hotel in cala gracio???

Stayed in the fiesta cala gracio last year and it was spot on - staff we're amazing and whilst the rules were that kids were not allowed to venture down from tanit to enjoy the cala gracio facilities the adults could but then the kids were allowed to play football on the court by the cala gracio pool - I can see how the lines between these venues became blurred.

this year I am booked to stay in the grand palladium white island resort - loving the fact one wristband again gets u access to two hotels only difference with cala gracio / tanit is both hotels are on a par with each other. bring it on

so there wont be any more good value hotels in ibiza very soon.

i love fiesta hotels, i always stayed at fiesta hotels. i rate them over GPS 1000x better.

last year i stayed at fiesta club palm beach but now its upgraded i cannot afford. the year before that i stayed at fiesta don toni club. it upgraded to rock. the year before that i stayed at don toni hotel. a year before that i stayed at fiesta playa den bossa hotel (now ushuaia tower)

i mean wtf? every fiesta i stayed,. they got upgraded LOL

this year first time non-fiesta hotel. am staying at club bahamas.

shame

isnt club bahamas now upgraded to grand palladium white island resort 5*???

does this mean finally one has been upgraded before you stayed in it?

i am hoping this is a freaky conincidence and not because these places didn't want you back?? I am kidding of course

so there wont be any more good value hotels in ibiza very soon.

i love fiesta hotels, i always stayed at fiesta hotels. i rate them over GPS 1000x better.

last year i stayed at fiesta club palm beach but now its upgraded i cannot afford. the year before that i stayed at fiesta don toni club. it upgraded to rock. the year before that i stayed at don toni hotel. a year before that i stayed at fiesta playa den bossa hotel (now ushuaia tower)

i mean wtf? every fiesta i stayed,. they got upgraded LOL

this year first time non-fiesta hotel. am staying at club bahamas.

shame

yes but years ago that used to be a fiesta hotel.bet they now wish they had not sold it now.as it would off been back to fiestaland again.they sold it and others to raise money for other hotels else where,

Back