Paella

ibiza_lou

Does anyone recommend a good paella?? After years of hating the grub, I can't get enuf of it now!!!! :p
My boyfriend who is from Ibiza thinks the best one is at Can Pujol along with their alioli but I did NOT like either at all!!!!!! :( I had a well nice one at Sa Punta D'es Moli though!!!

Any recommendations?!! :lol:

I know you get some with meat but I thought most of them were primarily seafood?!!! :confused:
Where did you eat that one? The one at Sa Punta D'es Moli was soooo yummy - it was with kind of little pasta rather than rice!
I can't believe I've been missing out on the Paella thing for years coz it don't look too pretty but honestly its mmm mmmm! I think its an essential holiday must to try this grub when visiting Ibiza folks!!!! :lol:

Come on Ibiza residents - I'm sure you've all had your fair share of the stuff!!!! :lol:

I stayed in santa Eulalia last summer, so my friend and I found some small restaurant on a main street. Paella was really good! :)

Had a wonderful one at La Brasa 2 years ago.

We ate so much, we had to go straight home and sleep :oops:

i had a paella in Yemanja last year in march....it was one of my beautifulst moments in my life!!!....the sun was shining in the water like gold :eek: will never forget!

Anna said:
vienna said:
Anna said:
my paella (plate) was so big that I had to share it with a friend

ha, ha....a paella is normally for 2 pers. ;) ;) ;) anyway hope it was good...

it was too much for 2 pers as well, but it was good

So was ours, but we polished it all off :oops:

As well as about 3 jugs of Sangria - i love Sangria i do ;)

paella has got to be one of the nicest dishes ever but infortunatly over here in N.ireland we dont get it or else i aint seen it but loving the thought of eating paella in ibiza on a beach bar eeemmmmmmmm 8)

the best paella is in valencia!! did you try it?

the 'sofrit pages' is they typical ibiza plate!!!!!
:p

The one at Sa Punta D'es Moli was soooo yummy
and its open all year round.....

3y7wf34.jpg
4gi6cki.jpg

Back