pacha tickets on ibiza spotlight 2018

stivi

hi everyone,

ok so it did take a little longer than expected this year and I know you have been waiting for it, but if all goes well we should have the pacha residencies on sale by noontime tomorrow finally. and YES, we shall have the same tiered pricing system as pacha has on their website too.

more on this tomorrow.

hi everyone,

ok so it did take a little longer than expected this year and I know you have been waiting for it, but if all goes well we should have the pacha residencies on sale by noontime tomorrow finally. and YES, we shall have the same tiered pricing system as pacha has on their website too.

more on this tomorrow.

Does this also mean we will find out what the Tuesday residency is?

ok, pacha tickets going on sale this afternoon - will announce here and on social media. the prices go up in stages, so buy early to get the best prices. i'll announce here first and delay a bit before announcing on social media ;)

sorry folks, more delays :( will probably be monday. doing our utmost. will release info here first. tks!

Last edited:
hi guys,

good news - pacha tickets on spotlight is a GO :)

am just adding them promoter by promoter now and I think by tomorrow all the residencies should be on sale. took a little longer but told ya to have faith in us ;)

hi guys,

good news - pacha tickets on spotlight is a GO :)

am just adding them promoter by promoter now and I think by tomorrow all the residencies should be on sale. took a little longer but told ya to have faith in us ;)
Nice one

How strict is Pacha last entry 2am from Spotlight tickets? We land at 11pm and need to get over to San An and then back to Pacha which feels tight...

How strict is Pacha last entry 2am from Spotlight tickets? We land at 11pm and need to get over to San An and then back to Pacha which feels tight...

what night is it?
the official statement is they can reject you because it officially says 2am on the ticket. and if you arrive at 4am and the club is packed you actually might not get in. but usually, if you arrive just a bit later you are OK.

what night is it?
the official statement is they can reject you because it officially says 2am on the ticket. and if you arrive at 4am and the club is packed you actually might not get in. but usually, if you arrive just a bit later you are OK.

Solomun +1 (with Sven) in Sept. Assuming flight is on time probably nearer 3 I guess!

Solomun +1 (with Sven) in Sept. Assuming flight is on time probably nearer 3 I guess!

hmmmm. if in doubt, I'd cancel it and pay on the door. it will be more expensive I guess, but I'd rather not be responsible for you not getting in with a ticket you bought through us. I am relatively certain you would get in, but we just cannot guarantee it and therefore I prefer to recommend otherwise.

hmmmm. if in doubt, I'd cancel it and pay on the door. it will be more expensive I guess, but I'd rather not be responsible for you not getting in with a ticket you bought through us. I am relatively certain you would get in, but we just cannot guarantee it and therefore I prefer to recommend otherwise.

Not booked flights yet and it’s meant to be a cheapy trip, may book early flight and justify a day round the pool being worth £50 each or something! Cheers

Doable.

11pm...let's say you have to wait for you luggage and rental car for about an hour in total. If you're a group or a duo, one waits for luggage, the other gets the car. San An from the airport is 30-40 minutes...drop your luggage...change shirts...15 minutes....30 min-40 back to Pacha...you should be there before 2am. But off course it's tight..

Not booked flights yet and it’s meant to be a cheapy trip, may book early flight and justify a day round the pool being worth £50 each or something! Cheers

This would be my choice. Rushing around worrying about times is not the best way to start off a night you’re really looking forward to!

Chill, have a few cheap beers in your room on the balcony and get over to Pacha early to soak it all in!

Back