pacha magazine 2013

and the cover will be for...
RolandChayer-DrumRollSmiley.gif
... yes, solomun!

Maya Claughton Boyd said:
#solomun #covershoot #pachamagazine

BHu6W78CQAAHw9i.jpg

I guess the question is, how much will the content differ now that Danny & Mark are no longer onboard?

Dear Pacha people. Today the first edition of the summer is on the streets of Ibiza. This year, in which Pacha Ibiza celebrates its 40th anniversary, the magazine changes its look once more (new sections, new style, a more modern and eye-catching look), but always respecting the Pacha philosophy. We hope that you like this new project as much as we do. ENJOY!

969892_10151404341677441_1419539859_n.jpg

in related news, now diario de ibiza comes with the supplement pacha guide every sunday :!:

amnesia used to do the same along with ultima hora ages ago...

2vb1tfd.jpg

There is a nice piece on Vicar Bob in the current Pacha magazine :) A lovely guy who we first met when he did the marriage of some friends last September, then some other friends christening in October. He was a typical character right at home with the lifestyle of the island and will be missed by many. I never did ask him during our many chats whether he had ever been to any of the clubs, wouldn't be at all surprised if he had shaken his booty in Pacha at some point!

macci i definitely need this leatherjacket ("ISLAND RIDERS IBIZA"/page 6 left) !
do you have any connections to these guys and/or any chance you can "organize" one ? :twisted:

Back