pacha latest news!!

McRackin

Moderator
taken from www.space-ibiza.com :

Pacha is looking to put on monthly international guests - Erick Morillo might be coming and Smokin’ Jo definitely is, in January. Def Mix’s Bobby D’Ambrosio’s doing New Year’s Eve.

Personal faves What’s Up have dates booked for December 20, January 17 and this Saturday (November 22). “Glamour gay” night Scandal will next run on December 7, with Dj Kae. Another one is scheduled for January 5.

But first in line is the hip hop night Fiasco in Pachacha, a club within a club, which begins its weekly Thursday run starting tomorrow, November 20.


the fiasco! djs are andy b and tomas hedberg (the mao rooms and guaraná) :!:

this hiphop/rnb/rap party started in the winter at grial (attracting people like jade jagger and pete tong among others) and became so popular that last summer they had the global room at pacha on wednesdays. their residents were also djing at base bar and pacha on tuesdays!! :eek:

 

McRackin

Moderator
McRackin said:
last summer they had the global room at pacha on wednesdays. their residents were also djing at base bar and pacha on tuesdays!!

and kanya on fridays :!:

Hip hop night Fiasco! has now reached San Antonio. They’ll be hosting hip hop, r&b and all kinds of funky shit every Friday afternoon at Kanya. There’ll be breakers, BMXers and all the usual urban tomfoolery, as well as the chance to work on that tan

 

McRackin

Moderator
McRackin said:
this hiphop/rnb/rap party started in the winter at grial

they are reforming the bar (again) so i suppose its closed at the moment :!:

McRackin said:
the hip hop night Fiasco in Pachacha, a club within a club

the place to be this winter on thursdays - from 10pm to 3.30am!! :p

free entry and drinks cheaper than in the main club!! ;)

 

McRackin

Moderator
McRackin said:
Def Mix’s Bobby D’Ambrosio’s doing New Year’s Eve

- bobby d’ambrosio
- sarah main
- and even if its not announced on the posters a little bird told me that dj sahara
(the mao rooms) will be in el cielo (or the funky room as you all call it)!! ;)

 

celine

New Member
My boyfriend organised a dance event here in Jersey 2 years ago with Smoking Joe (+others), and she came out loud and clear as one of the best girl dj, beautiful choice of music and great lovely personality .... something that can not always be said of every dj.... :confused:
 
T

technoboy

Guest
truth mcrackin :p

today i meet the pprr of pacha in the street and
he gave some presents, here is one:



smokin' jo is one of my fav. djs!
see you there 8)
 

Party Girl

New Member
celine said:
My boyfriend organised a dance event here in Jersey 2 years ago with Smoking Joe (+others), and she came out loud and clear as one of the best girl dj, beautiful choice of music and great lovely personality .... something that can not always be said of every dj.... :confused:

Think I was there that night Celine, was that in the days of Madisons?Smokin jo was fab. Was that 2 years ago? feels like yesterday!
 

McRackin

Moderator
february 14th (valentines day):
· sarah main
· jordi villalta
· juanma


(last year it was better: josé padilla 8) )

 
Top