Pacha Dress Code - Stressing, help!!!

DC21

Hi,

I am not usually one to worry about dress codes and looking forward to clubbing in shorts and a top unlike in the UK!

I'm coming to Ibiza in September and off to Pacha for my 21st birthday on the 21st!

The dress code says no shorts or sports wear. Am I really expected to wear jeans and shorts in an ibiza club?

Are the dress codes enforced and what footwear do men wear as I want to be comfortable! Thank you

See you in 26 days Ibiza!

You can wear shorts in Pacha and I always wear trainers

Basically no "beach wear". Shorts are 100% OK. Just don't go in tight Adidas swim shorts etc. However these days I've seen quite a lot of bending of the rules in Pacha. They've chilled out a lot.

Thanks for the responses. The ticket says

'
You will not be allowed entry to Pacha:

Anyone under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substance.
Anyone exhibiting violent or disorderly behaviour.
Persons in beach attire, including bathing suits, shorts, beach sandals, uncovered torsos or men wearing vests.
Persons in active sportswear including sweat pants, sweatshirts, sport shoes or headgear.
Persons exhibiting an unclean or unkempt appearance.
For security reasons no one is allowed to enter the premises with any kind of bag, knapsack, package, or carrying case. Ladies handbags are the only exception and these will be inspected by the security personnel before admittance.'

No shorts or trainers sounds shocking though and I dont want to turn up in shirt jeans and shoes and be baking all night! But on the otherhand I dont want to be turned away and ruin my 21st ;)

Im thinking a shirt and shorts with some comfy adidas or vans :/

It does only stress no shorts on the section about beach wear so I'm guessing they just don't want you in your swimming shorts

Wear a thin and breathable top. I made the mistake of wearing a shirt that was too thick. Jeans and trainers were fine but I wish I had worn shorts.

Was probably evenly split between shorts and jeans. Plenty scruffs in there as well mind you!

shorts are fine. the no shorts rule only applies if you've booked a VIP table - they're extremely strict on that one.

The ticket for Pacha lists all those dress restrictions but I've seen many ppl there with tank tops and shorts

I think the key part is beach attire they don't say you can't wear shorts just not shorts you'd wear on the beach

Back