P-DIDDY BUUH´ED OFF STAGE IN IBIZA

Ibiza-girlie

http://ekstrabladet.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=259267

Basically it says: Puff daddy, now P-diddy went to both space and dc 10 and peeps got so pissed that he ewas going to perform, the buuh´ed him off stage - 2 times in a row! goood that must have been embarassing, but what IS he doing anyway?? changing names, changing style - hell I dont even know what he´s about anymore!! nevertheless I kinda feel bad for him

He'll be getting rotten vegetables thrown at him next if he isn't careful.

If I were Big Daddy, I´d be rather pleased if a load of gimps with crests, big daft sunglasses and 3/4 keks booed me off stage!

(and I should know)

DjB

basically, he found Ibiza, popped a pill for the first time (anyone remember him chewing his face off on that channel 4 documentry?) and now wants a slice of the dance music pie.

I was refused guestlist at Subliminal because I was told "P Diddy is in tonight and it's very busy".

Stu Hirst said:
I was refused guestlist at Subliminal because I was told "P Diddy is in tonight and it's very busy".

Did they only tell you at the door? Cheek! They had a list but it was 'limited'. I bought a ticket as couldnt be arsed with all the fooking around. Then when I got there the bloke on the door said 'no drink tonight'. Even though I was supposed to get one with the price of the ticket.

Stu Hirst said:

WTF? What's Pacha playing at, bar the ****.

www.xpander.nl

American hip hop tycoon P Diddy was recently booed off stage twice in two Ibiza clubs. At first the 33 year-old Diddy was well received when he appeared on stage in club Space. However, according to the Daily Mirror newspaper things turned sour once Diddy started rapping, the crowd jeered and shouted until he had to leave the stage. The same thing happened when Diddy made an appearance at the underground club, DC10, "once he started rapping there was another chorus of boos. He persevered but the crowd reaction was so bad he was forced to leave the stage." Meanwhile, a very hurt Diddy was overheard asking a colleague, "why don't they dig me?"

aww bless him, no-one dig's him

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PERSEVERED MEANS CONTINUED YEAH?
WELL I KINDA FEEL BAD FOR HIM, I DO..ITSNOT HIS PLACE AND MUST BE BAD RESEARCH TO PUT HIM IN SPACE AND DC 10 WITH HARDCORE CLUBBERS - THE WORST PLACE A RAPPER COULD BE GOING TO PERFORM AT!

I saw him @ space on sunday 8. It was fun at the beginning and i really enjoyed it. but it became boring until he told to Felix da Housecat to stop the music because people didn't answer to his question. During five minutes low sound, so weird... Puff daddy was anger and at last Felix burnt the space with Yimanya from FilterHeadz. After that the party was amazing and P-diddy did'nt speak a lot and when he did he did well. Felix da Housecat was brilliant.
So that was a good party... and seeing puff daddy was fun even if he sucked during 1 hour.

I don't feel bad for him.. its good that he gets humbled!! and realises that most people certianly DO NOT dig him!

badm anagement and bad pr people behind that stunt. i just dont like the concept of boo´hoo ing peeps off stage regardless of what they do. its not in my nature to do so I suppose but I surely agree it was misplaced performances!

Back