one way entry vs. in and out

Housefrau

i was just wondering and would like to be prepared ;)
"we love space" for example starts at 4:30 pm and ends 6 am - i guess many people leave and return again. is that possible at all clubs or are there exceptions?

i was just wondering and would like to be prepared ;)
"we love space" for example starts at 4:30 pm and ends 6 am - i guess many people leave and return again. is that possible at all clubs or are there exceptions?

Eden does a passout stamp for 5 Euro. You can leave and come back as much as you like- they also have a water vending machine outside.

I can remember getting stamped to go back in when leaving Amnesia a couple of years ago but I don't know if they still do this.

Privilege is a no no- I experienced this first hand when I left to make a phone call 2 weeks ago! :evil:

privilege / amnesia / pacha: no more stamps, no re-entry possible
eden : as neilly said
el divino / es paradis : don't know!
dc10: stamps available!
space: ONLY on sunday, you'll get a wristband with which you can leave ONCE but you'll only get this wristband if you arrive before 8pm!

we have just spoken to the guy who sold us our space tickets, he says Space are not letting people have wristbands no more to re-enter?

many thanks to everybody :D
i'm worrying about space - not being able to walk in and out on a sunday will be tough

A few of my friends were @ Judgement last week and says it's 5 Euro

I was there last night and they were not charging for passouts - haven´t seen them charge for a pass-out all season ?

Maybe they do it when they´re at full capacity or something ? Strange...

I was there last night and they were not charging for passouts - haven´t seen them charge for a pass-out all season ?

Maybe they do it when they´re at full capacity or something ? Strange...

Yeah does seem a bit strange. It was the Radio 1 night @ Judgement, so that might have been a reason but I was under the impression that R1 liked to keep prices as low as possible. Maybe the dude with the stamper saw them coming! :lol:

dc10: stamps available!
space: ONLY on sunday, you'll get a wristband with which you can leave ONCE but you'll only get this wristband if you arrive before 8pm!

updates:

dc10 - stamps available from 10pm onwards!

space: we love on sundays - latest arrival time to get a wristband is 10pm now!

Back