Ok so.. tickets??

neilly303

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying my club tix online this year, do you recommend it??

I know exactly where I wanna go - zoo - monza - carl cox.... do you think it's better buying before I go?

I know it's been talked about on here but do you need your passport / card for entry?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the basis that numbers look like being seriously down this year, I would have thought better deals will be had buying on the night?

On the basis that numbers look like being seriously down this year, I would have thought better deals will be had buying on the night?

Yeah, but there are some good deals kicking about the net right now - 25 euro for the zoo etc. I can't see them being much cheaper than that on the day.

I've never bought them online before though.

I would wait - if they are 25 online it's likely they will be at least the same on the Island!! therefore, nothing to loose......plus when you are there you get the extras that sometimes come for the price!

I would wait - if they are 25 online it's likely they will be at least the same on the Island!! therefore, nothing to loose......plus when you are there you get the extras that sometimes come for the price!

I'm not really sure what to do Phil, I heard they were going to be 35 Euro over there. I really need to maximize my partying fund when i'm there- gonna be a tight one this year! :lol:

I might just wait for now and see what feedback I get from people on here when the season gets underway!

Back