Office work in summer is pants

Morbyd

Everyone else having as slow a week as I am? August is the worst time to work in an office. Everyone is either away on vacation or just not doing jack all.

Aside from a small article to write and chasing a couple of newspapers for retractions, I've had little of import to do this week! (thus the excessive forum posting :lol:)

Some of you in the same boat?

Everyone else having as slow a week as I am? August is the worst time to work in an office. Everyone is either away on vacation or just not doing jack all.

Aside from a small article to write and chasing a couple of newspapers for retractions, I've had little of import to do this week! (thus the excessive forum posting :lol:)

Some of you in the same boat?

Not wrong, thats why alot of city folk here have the whole of august off.

Before you know it it will be winter !! Whats the temperature there now John ??

We've finally had summer this week! :lol:

It's a big bad 28 degrees C at present, and promises to stay in that range, without rain, through the weekend.

Surely beats the cold and often rainy weather we've had for much of July.... but makes it harder to sit inside (and made me feel guilty last weekend for only seeing daylight on my way home :lol:)

We've finally had summer this week! :lol:

It's a big bad 28 degrees C at present, and promises to stay in that range, without rain, through the weekend.

Surely beats the cold and often rainy weather we've had for much of July.... but makes it harder to sit inside (and made me feel guilty last weekend for only seeing daylight on my way home :lol:)

Is it a dry heat ??

I am (a la Buckley)

'working from home'

Do you have a choice in the matter :?: Do you find it harder to get motivated :?:

Its rain rain and more rain in London I am afraid, keep hearing what seems like thunder as well, not looking positive for this weekends V Fest :cry:

V will be fine Emma, bit muddy but que sera sera. Missus had her wellies out (wahey!) last night in preperation! I'm quite looking forward to it now actually not as much as SW4 but still enough to get me excited.

The summer in gerneral though has been a wash out.

On the work front though well busy but shouldn't complain!

My wellies have been waiting all week to come out. I cant wait to wear them in fact8)
Ha ha.

Your right it will be ok, bit of rain never hurt anyone.

From what I can make of our summer I think we have had a weeks worth of hot days?!?!?!

PANTS

Is it bad that my week is going really quickly... too many people are off so I havent had a minute.
Never written as much copy in my life this week!
J

It will be 31 here until next Tuesday... perfect summer temperature, not too hot, but nice and warm, ... think I'll go to a restaurant with an outdoor patio for lunch! 8)

It will be 31 here until next Tuesday... perfect summer temperature, not too hot, but nice and warm, ... think I'll go to a restaurant with an outdoor patio for lunch! 8)
Better enjoy your one annual day of summer while you've got it! ;)

Back