Odyssey 24 Hour Opening @ USHUAÏA & HÏ

Tuur

THE NIGHT LEAGUE LAUNCHES ‘ODYSSEY’, A BRAND NEW 24 HOUR OPENING PARTY CONCEPT

GET READY FOR THE OPENING PARTY OF THE SEASON: ODYSSEY IBIZA TAKES OVER USHUAÏA AND HÏ IBIZA ON 18 MAY FROM SATURDAY 12:00H - 12:00H SUNDAY

ODYSSEY IBIZA 24-HOUR DEBUT WILL MARK THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING

18 May 2019 / Saturday 12:00 to 12:00 Sunday

From 12:00h to 00:00h at Ushuaïa Ibiza

From 23:59h to 12:00h at Hï Ibiza

This is interesting although I have no intentions of going back to Hi!

New weekly residency or just a concept for opening and I assume closing?

Who could be arsed staying until Hï until midday?

It's not quite being in Space or Amnesia until that time is it!

That said...moaning about a club staying open too late is certainly not something I will be doing given the current Ibiza climate. If anything it's something we should all be embracing!

It just doesn’t strike me as somewhere appealing to the late morning crowd. It’s never gonna have the same vibes as Cocoon or Music On going on until that time on the Amnesia Terrace. Suppose only good news though as you say, hopefully heralding a little more flexibility on closing times from the authorities island wide.

Interesting that they start at noon at Ushuaia.

Is this a sign of the gov easing up on an election year or did Ushuaia have to sell their soul to get extended hours. Wasn’t so long ago clubs couldn’t even get extended hours for closing.

spotlight forum members: "maan, ibiza is not how it used to be, all clubs closing at 6, we want to dance till midday"
also spotlight forum members: "close hi earlier, nobody wants to be dancing there till midday"

Not a fan of hi, but this is surely a good thing, cut them some slack. What a load of bitterness!

Restrictions on extended opening hours apply only to Amnesia and Privilege as far as I am aware, due to the San An council.

I think Hi has run to 2 PM on some occasions.

I'm thinking of going this weekend rather than the Elrow opening one... get to Hi at 4-5 and ideally avoid it being stupidly busy.

spotlight forum members: "maan, ibiza is not how it used to be, all clubs closing at 6, we want to dance till midday"
also spotlight forum members: "close hi earlier, nobody wants to be dancing there till midday"

Not a fan of hi, but this is surely a good thing, cut them some slack. What a load of bitterness!

doesn't the "it's a good thing" depend on what exactly is on offer?

no contradiction between instinctively wanting to club all night/day but not necessarily wanting to hang around some never-ending cheese convention.

doesn't the "it's a good thing" depend on what exactly is on offer?

no contradiction between instinctively wanting to club all night/day but not necessarily wanting to hang around some never-ending cheese convention.

I agree, but opening should be a fairly underground affair, even for hi. I'd expect tale of us for the close.

The extended hours is probably just a one time thing, bar maybe the closing.

I agree it's not the same as being at Space or Amnesia until midday but at least this is an option to keep the party going somehow, which is way better than the usual draconian closing times of 6 or 7. Cannot complain at all, we should be embracing and celebrating this! You guys really want those other BS festival options to "win" elsewhere in Europe?

The extended hours is probably just a one time thing, bar maybe the closing.

I agree it's not the same as being at Space or Amnesia until midday but at least this is an option to keep the party going somehow, which is way better than the usual draconian closing times of 6 or 7. Cannot complain at all, we should be embracing and celebrating this! You guys really want those other BS festival options to "win" elsewhere in Europe?

What do you mean BS festival options? There’s loads of quality festivals in Europe which at the moment offer a lot more than Ibiza does in terms of line ups, opening hours and value for money. As much as I love Ibiza it’s no longer the king of the clubbing scene. A big reason for this is because of places like Hii and Ushuaia and they Commercial/ EDM booking policy. And not forgetting the massive loss of Space.

Ibiza needs to up its game. Hopefully it will in the future.

As with many hi doesn’t interest me in the slightest after 2 poor nights there. But what would have been a better shout would have been to start the event at hi then carry on at Ushuaia for a bit of afters. Surely Ushuaia won’t get going until 5pm.

Back