oct 16-27 2021

FallenangelGparsons

It's been a while Fusion doesnt go along closing, his aera is early august for BBC1 radio as other mates. (guys as chepitobiz :rolleyes:)
I wish to see him again and other mates (usa,bahrain,canada,uk,french,italian,german..) and all foreign people/contacts i saw past parties, along opening or closing as i can't deal anymore with pricey july/aug prices (but can make exceptions for valuable mates that can't have holiday outside july/aug)
IBIZA, Give the music BACK !!!
the band that lauNcheD Cindy LAUPER n all her famous hits :cool:
ps:maybe some last call for mates can change my minds for amnesia closing 🤔, they took off the classic House lineup 🙄

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Looks like last mn booking is on the way if all things confirmed that oct 4th, weird that amnesia didnt wait for confirmation of government b4 announcing their event that oct 23

For now 2possible uk mates +1 wondering if it worth with mask policy on dancefloor (covid seems not exits along parisians events with people and staff without mask at entrance 😆 )
Still don't want to loose the S/R cheap flights (Paris to Ibz ) as end sept 2020 and book when its officially confirmed.

Oct 17th to oct 27th should be the date upon cheapest flighs, wondering if it worth to stay one sat more in ibz for a few € more that oct 16th...
a 8 day company policy in order to get holidays confirmed....
Can't wait for other events to be announced (Dc10 ibz (the 2m social distancing sounds tricky here 🤣) Benimussa park , destino ibz, pacha ibz, ushuaia ibz...)

FallenangelGparsons

Hope Nightlife will be allowed to open as ive just bought my return plane ticket on oct 27th wed, i will wait b4 announcement b4 booking single plane tix,Hôtel in San and car renting.

I was wondering about amnesia way to change red/golden ticket to closing 2021 one,i guess they ll get rid of the drinks 🤔
Screenshot_20210930-205533_Instagram.jpg
Ps:for solo people going after oct 9th,i ve set up à WhatsApp group ,4 people for now,feel free to Pm for the link...

FallenangelGparsons

Any people that wants to get rid of their 2020 amnesia red/golden tickets? looking them for people , ill give ur contact to them...i know 2 people looking for it.

FallenangelGparsons

no Fusion? or Chepi chair?
Looks like he may be back if there is more évents than Amnesia closing oct 23rd and Dc10 closing 25th.
Let s hope there will be some few extra évents that week of 16th-25 oct to keep busy, as i can't wait to see him (i told him ill sort amnesia ticket for him, for people having 2020 red golden tickets, if u dont use them u will lost them..keep in touch as i guess some people i ll meet will looking for them).
i ve just officially told the work team that i will be on holidays and hard to change minds once done...

FallenangelGparsons

Look likes some mates will be back
2 uk spotlight that sunday oct 17th in same hôtel i advise them
1 french mate living in Bcn that monday 25th..
More mates to come ,please
Some new one too ,1 netherland bloke only available friday to sunday in San an..
Other mates i ll met on dancefloor as they never listen to my tips..
The more rhe merrier ,see u on the Dancefloor!!!

FallenangelGparsons

It s getting closer

oct 16th Octan 10pm 5am
oct 17th cova santa? if not solo...😬
oct 18th Dc10
oct 19?
oct 20?
oct 21th?
oct 22 amnesia opening , i forgot i could use 1 red tix 🙄
oct 23 amnesia closing
oct 24th octan
oct 25th dc10 , french mate landing from bcn at 4pm, hope he will make it b4 midnight 🤔
oct 26?

still 4 dates to fill and IBIZA will looks like ibz the normal way 😎
Restaurants should be same place, no fancy /expensive food /cocktails , as ive seen a lot all average IG feeds... .
Menu del dia cafe cervantes/Benitez restaurante
Es rebost de can prat
El bistro de stephan
Asador can pilot
Ses roques cala conte
can bufi chain, es pollastre food to leave shop, very close to hotel.
i forgot my toilett bag at the hotel summer , i was wondering if they keep it for my return as i ve wrote them i should be back sept 2020 but i havent...
Let the good times ROLL ( and see u all on the dancefloor ☠️)

Last edited: