O BEACH 2022

80s : A few clients show not ...

OMG

Dont know if it would be possible today , what Mike and Claire did in past timesin Ibz.

A few clients showing a boob here and a boob there. That's all. Show-wise, nothing too spicey so far...
Thank you for your detailed report! Please continue to keep us 'abreast' of the situation. LoL :lol::lol:

So far it's sounds tame. I was more concerned with some of the more risky performances with pearls and beads...

O Beach plans to continue expanding in San Antonio, co-owner Tony Truman says...

AiLIEN by Mike & Claire ***CANCELLED***

Existing ticket holders will be contacted and offered refunds or to transfer their tickets to the replacement events

So far:

10 July will be Artful
11 September will be Boat Club

August and October dates still TBA

AiLIEN by Mike & Claire ***CANCELLED***

Existing ticket holders will be contacted and offered refunds or to transfer their tickets to the replacement events

So far:

10 July will be Artful
11 September will be Boat Club

August and October dates still TBA

This was always a wild card, at least they gave something new a try but was probably a bit out there for Manumission people to go to OBeach and OBeach people to try something other than mainstream house and garage.

If I get a table for max 8 people do 8 people need to show up at the front with me when I enter? Or can I bring others to the table once inside up to a max of 8? Can’t tell by the FAQ on the site.

You'll get 8 wristbands. So long as you pay the minimum spend when you arrive they won't care, but if it's for friends who are arriving later, then it will be up to you to meet them at the front door with their wristbands

You'll get 8 wristbands. So long as you pay the minimum spend when you arrive they won't care, but if it's for friends who are arriving later, then it will be up to you to meet them at the front door with their wristbands
Makes sense thank you!

what is this policy not written on obeach tix, tix available b4 3pm?
What happens after 3pm u pay difference from doors price?
obeach is dead b4 5pm...

After 15:00 they are liable to sell your ticket - and there's often been a queue on non-ticket holders waiting. So you essentially forfeit your ticket

O Beach has had a really good summer. It's been full most days. I expect that might calm down a little now we're in last week of September. That said, if you want to guarantee getting in, please arrive by 15:00. That's what the ticket stipulates. After that time, we are unable to fight your corner

After 15:00 they are liable to sell your ticket - and there's often been a queue on non-ticket holders waiting. So you essentially forfeit your ticket

O Beach has had a really good summer. It's been full most days. I expect that might calm down a little now we're in last week of September. That said, if you want to guarantee getting in, please arrive by 15:00. That's what the ticket stipulates. After that time, we are unable to fight your corner
Thanks

Back