O BEACH 2022

here's their weekly line up

mondays - house in paradise
tuesdays - kisstory
wednesdays - hotbed
thursdays - ON111 and wildchild (alternating)
fridays - pool party
saturdays - soul heaven

specific dates, tickets and all that jazz to follow soon!

Duane Lineker reveals on today's PdIyF that there will be six parties with a very special and well-known promoter on the island. Also, a weekend in june dedicated to their tenth anniversary with three special events.

A strange mash up- Manumission and O Beach?

It's an odd one yeh, but I think one night a week that attracts a different crowd could be good for OBeach. Trends change quickly so always good to have a mix of age of guests, music styles etc on the schedule.

Ailien will happen the second sunday of every month:

Sunday 8th May
Sunday 12th June
Sunday 10th July
Sunday 14th August
Sunday 11th September
Sunday 9th October

The party, classic tunes, future & nu-disco, cocktails and pool to cool – dress cosmically to impress, as you become your AlterEGOand play the role of the Millenium.
The soundtrack will be provided by some of the original family of turntable Manumission mischief makers as according to the prophecy they will return on the second Sunday.
25 light years away superior beings are observing a happening on planet Earth… From their non-judgemental higher state of consciousness they see ALL SOULS moving together in harmony – camera crews capturing the love, freedom and unity. They watch the filming of Manumission The Movie. ‘This is the answer!’ they exclaim in extraterrestrial ecstasy – and set about creating the ET Manumission of their own. However things get intemperate, scrambled, lost in translation whilst travelling through time and space! The happy result is a fantasy cosmic couture 90s-meets-the-future costume gala extravaganza. The sex is surreal, the performance otherworldly, the music outrageous and the space dust rather stimulating.
These superior beings have travelled through black holes and across the quarter of a century to bring us their own version of the mighty M. Landing summer 2022 in a place called O with their own intergalactic film crew to finish what was started in the summer of 1997. Shooting their ‘part 2’ of Manumission the Movie! In 6 episodes. Personal cameras are banned, however this alien film crew will capture you for all eternity.
We see the coming together of two worlds as we unite in harmony under the golden skies – we become as one, we are OM. As the ETs show us just how it is done on planet ‘AN SEXTANTIS’ and you are forever embedded in the history of Ibiza to be studied in galaxies far away. And then we reach Nirvana.

Ailien will happen the second sunday of every month:

Sunday 8th May
Sunday 12th June
Sunday 10th July
Sunday 14th August
Sunday 11th September
Sunday 9th October
Quite a lot of words in that statement. Not sure how the no cameras thing will go down with the usual O Beach crowd. If it's not on Instasnaptweetbook, it didn't happen

May 21st is Kinky Malinki with TODD TERRY

12131401.webp

Hello,
What s happening with Obeach staff saying u can t enter because u have to be b4 3pm?
Nothing IS written on ibz spotlight tix about this policy

Sorted thanks guys After 1h30queueing as staff keep on saying tix available b4 3pm.
They finally let some people enter
I Guess they had a instructions not to let enter people for until other went out,but giving the 3pm Time limit ,didnt make me leave thé place as other mate n other people from m'y WhatsApp group ,that came back ,when i wrote that WE succède to enter.
Only guestlist and Booking table was allowed to enter without any issue

Last edited:
Gonna pop down before my flight, yeah
Nicely busy, probably a lot of guestlist, but it's a good early crowd

Subdued.. at the moment. Typically Mike & Claire. Hostesses (and hosts!) walking around in full on boudoir kit. Lots of BDSM imagery. Music is good too. Different to the usual O Beach stuff

Nicely busy, probably a lot of guestlist, but it's a good early crowd

Subdued.. at the moment. Typically Mike & Claire. Hostesses (and hosts!) walking around in full on boudoir kit. Lots of BDSM imagery. Music is good too. Different to the usual O Beach stuff
Is everything still visible from the boardwalk? I went to their event at Lio a few years ago.... Let s just say the performance art was not for the general public!

Is everything still visible from the boardwalk? I went to their event at Lio a few years ago.... Let s just say the performance art was not for the general public!
Don't think you'd get much of a view to be honest

Think they've been told they have to seriously tone down their plans at O Beach and same too for OUT. It's not the 90s anymore, for better for worse

Back