NYE 19/20

pacha isn‘t open this winter.

on NYE, lio will be open. heart too. and other venues too, but no details announced just yet.

NYD —> dc10 from 4pm onwards until sunrise next day. THAT is the main one

Is it rammed at DC10 at this day ?

Is it rammed at DC10 at this day ?

it does get very busy. if it's rammed or not depends on whether they book a big headliner or not. last year wasn‘t too bad, but a few years ago when carl cox was booked it got packed.

it‘s a fantastic day and night though and I know lots of people that don‘t go out on NYE and go early and fresh to dc10 on NYD

it does get very busy. if it's rammed or not depends on whether they book a big headliner or not. last year wasn‘t too bad, but a few years ago when carl cox was booked it got packed.

it‘s a fantastic day and night though and I know lots of people that don‘t go out on NYE and go early and fresh to dc10 on NYD
Are both the terrace and main room open or just one of them?

check in which section the thread is located
Don't read the small print as you might of noticed before..? it's good to keep it mixed up then people will hit on things randomly that might interest them trying something else... isn't that the true Ibiza way?

Don't read the small print as you might of noticed before..? it's good to keep it mixed up then people will hit on things randomly that might interest them trying something else... isn't that the true Ibiza way?

which is why I remind you of that ;)
I'm sure there will be other NYE/NYD threads soon but I like the idea of having one that's just about what happens here over those two days.

I'm just yanking your beard dude...? Just killing time before pub opens at 1 for bank holiday Monday le session...

Back