Note on free/cheap entry to clubs... buying tickets!

triggerb

Mailing from the island and have been here the last few weeks.

Note that alot of the clubs and club nights are giving away bands for free entry or a heavy discount on a daily basis. I've heard this was being done since the opening weeks and even though we are now into high season it doesn't look set to change.

Bands/flyers were given out for:

Carl Cox @ Space, free before 10pm, €15 before midnight and then €35 euro thereafter. The €15 before midnight is standard for this night. So just pick up a flyer or they are selling tickets for €15 in most outlets. However to get in free you would need to queue by 8.30 pm. To get for €15 before midnight, you'd need to queue from about 10pm (just bring a bag a beer to the Space car park and wait :)).

Also for Space on Sunday, if you buy tickets over there you can get a free drink and can enter up to 6pm (last week it was until 7pm) and still get a pass out. This may change in August however as there is no formal policy. Also entry into Space on Sunday after midnight is only €25 with no pass out. These tickets are available or just get a flyer and pay at the door.

Azuli, Xtravaganza, La Communidad
@ Space (€10 before 2am).

There were also free entry bands and stamps going around for Matinee, Diabolika and In Bed with Space.

Made in Italy @ Amnesia (Girls free in last week, €15 before 2am this week and 3 weeks ago).

Juicy/Espuma @ Amnesia (flyers for free in before 2am)

Slutfunk, Alma, Homeclub, Meganite, Silicon @ Privilege (free before 2am)

Every night in San An (except Sunday) there were people giving away free entry or cheap entry (€10) to Eden. Girls were standing on the promenade just opposite giving them away between 12 and 2am.

I saw some people giving away free entry to Es Paradis too but wasn't speaking to them.

Some PR people from Kissdafunk gave me a free entry pass too.

These bands are being giving out all over the place, mostly beaches with younger crowds, Platja den Bossa, Salinas, All over San An, Cala Conta, Cala Bassa, Talamanca.

Don't bother buying tickets in advance (online or a few days in advance).
Tickets for clubs never sell out and you will always get them on the night at a decent ticket outlet. Just shop around for best price. Some bars in Ibiza Town had discounted tickets for 2 girls to Pacha most nights.
The El Divnio Cafe's across Ibiza Town are the best place to get ED tickets.

If a club is full you will have to queue no matter what ticket you have... but to be honest I found it pretty quiet this year and clubs are only getting busy now in August. Certainly not as busy as previous years. A couple of promoters I spoke to have also admitted this...:!:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this will also be the case for closing parties as I'm going 15th-22nd September and was going to by the following in advance.

Sunday 16th - We love @ Space (not a closing party)

Monday 17th - DC10 during the day / Release Yourself @ Pacha ( not sure if this is a closing party as there is no Release Yourself the week after on the calender)

Wednesday 19th - Meganite closing @ Priviledge

Thursday 20th - Cream closing @ Amnesia

Friday 21st - Azuli closing @ Space

Cheers.

cheers

;) cheers fr the info, me and the hubby are flyin out tomorrow at 11 pm and gonna have a buzzin time, take care lv9e milly x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info :)

I wonder what the cause of the lack of people in clubs? sure the crap summer we've had would attract more visitors this season..

I reckon it will stay on for the season.

Clubs are realising its better to have punters in spending money at the bar and making something of a night.

can some other ppl report back on this n let us know how easy it is to pick up cheap wristands , nice one

I hardly pay any entrance at Space and that was also in the past few years...

Only at Pacha I have always paid the entrance.

thats great info as I am on a lower buget this year. I never buy tickets in advance anyway and always compare prices between all the tickets sellers etc.

So, as I understood, if I buy ticket to Cox@Space for 15e and I'm late ina que I will not enter?
There is no tips for Manumission and Cream, so it's better to buy online for 50 and 44e respectively.
And as I undersood if you have online-tickets you don't have to stay in a que.

quite right mayak. All popular nights have big queues from now until the end of the season.

buy your tickets online from this site if you

1. Don't want to queue
2. Want to budget some of their holiday spending before you get there.
3. Do not have the time to go looking for tickets.

Oh and one other thought:

Running these forums takes a lot of time and money. Some of this money is recouped by selling club tickets. If you have found this site useful, please do show your support for this site and buy your tickets online. ;)

one thing I don't understand
triggerb wrote
Slutfunk, Alma, Homeclub, Meganite, Silicon @ Privilege (free before 2am)
on Priviledge website they sell tickets for these nights for 30e and it's written there "Please go directly to the guest list queue between the hours of midnight and 2am. Please note that you may be refused entry if you arrive after 2am."
What's the catch? Or it's just additional business?

i have since found out that free entry for a limited amount of wristbands which are handed out at the beaches during the day is only before 1 am, not 2 am as stated above. internet clients have no 2 am restriction. they are simply encouraged to get there early.

the 1 am restriction for free entry is strict. this information comes direct from one of the promotion team of the club.

Back