nitemares or are they

tomsy

I,ve been back from ibiza a week today and just woke up from a snooze on the sofa wat woke me up..... .i was dreaming i was asleep in bed and woke to find a transparent inch long gremlim crawling over me then tried too wake but couldn't could hear ex-wife and someone else shouting at me to wake up and then i did on sofa and no one there....****in lucky lucky's i wouldn't buy a watch or anything else off them again...:twisted: think i'll go to pub

.. I couldn't remember the pasword to me email account for about 5 days. also I was having full body twitches...when i was on the flight leaving Ibiza i had full body twitches.. a bit uncomfortable ... but i knew it would pass.

Also because after i leave my whole schedule changes... around 1 in the morning , when i would normally be getting ready to go out... I found for a week after my body would be wide awake, but feel like it was missing something. it took me about a week to get over it... but am fine now! :)

i'm sure its just temporary

Last edited by a moderator:
.. I couldn't remember the pasword to me email account for about 5 days. also I was having full body twitches...when i was on the flight leaving Ibiza i had full body twitches.. a bit uncomfortable ... but i knew it would pass.

Also because after i leave my whole schedule changes... around 1 in the morning , when i would normally be getting ready to go out... I found for a week after my body would be wide awake, but feel like it was missing something. it tooke me about a week to get over it... but am fine now! :)

i'm sure its just temporary
Yeah its temporary going to amsterdam in 2 weeks time :) and it'll be temporary again ;)

I feel fine this time for some reason, but I'm still getting terrible nightmares like usual...all down to caning it:lol:

We call sleep paralysis the 'Witches Cradle'...never good:confused: :lol:

Back