Nikki Brunch

copa

Does anyone know the current price for the Sunday Brunch at Nikki beach and whether it still includes unlimited bubbly? thx

... And you can help yourself to all this, along with the bottomless Taittinger champers (between 12.30-3pm) for only 75€ ...
(2015)

too late for 2016 anyway.
according to their fb the last sunday brunch for 2016 was already last weekend:

Nikki Beach Ibiza
Today we say "See you next year!" to our Amazing Sundays Champagne Brunch! Thank you to everyone for celebrating life with us this incredible season! Here is a look back at our Ciao Italia! Amazing Sundays Brunch last month! We look forward to welcoming you back for more unlimited champagne in 2017!

Fred B.
Though the area of s'argamassa is pleasant, the standards of this kind of places are not respected. Though i understand the use of plastic cup at the swiming pool area, might be required for some kind of laws, i just didnt get what i paid for : instead of champagne, i saw waiter pouring a glass with cava spanish cheap sparkling wine : the menu is precise : taittinger champagne is supposed to be used for bellini's . Plus they charge you 4.5€ service, which didnt appear in the tiny low level printed menu....
When you ask why they give you the cheap champagne, they pretend the two bottles are very similar looking....so i should have paid with 5€ cos it s very simillar to 50...
Services are not the cleanest i saw in this kind of places, and you have again cheap paper to dry your hands....so the sensation is : fake n cheap....it s a pity cos it s a really nice place but how could i trust it to have a dinner ? No way...ibiza is full of high level places....and tourist traps.... Lets deal with the first category

Fred B.
Though the area of s'argamassa is pleasant, the standards of this kind of places are not respected. Though i understand the use of plastic cup at the swiming pool area, might be required for some kind of laws, i just didnt get what i paid for : instead of champagne, i saw waiter pouring a glass with cava spanish cheap sparkling wine : the menu is precise : taittinger champagne is supposed to be used for bellini's . Plus they charge you 4.5€ service, which didnt appear in the tiny low level printed menu....
When you ask why they give you the cheap champagne, they pretend the two bottles are very similar looking....so i should have paid with 5€ cos it s very simillar to 50...
Services are not the cleanest i saw in this kind of places, and you have again cheap paper to dry your hands....so the sensation is : fake n cheap....it s a pity cos it s a really nice place but how could i trust it to have a dinner ? No way...ibiza is full of high level places....and tourist traps.... Lets deal with the first category
Hey! this is the comment of french contact put 2 months ago,
Ive never been to Nikki beach & i guess i wont ...:D
yes u cant fool french people on wine & champagne :p

Aside from bait & switching the champagne, is it actually bottomless? Or is it massive line up style so you get 2 glasses in 3 hours?

Back