New space ibiza website ...

I love it! Its just the way of the world with all these crazy websites these days, I live in a small ex-mining town in the N.E. and even that has a website LOL complete with forums!

Its brilliant when you enter the site when Not Alone comes on and everything pops up, shame they waited to finish it 2 weeks before the Closing Party!

... shame they waited to finish it 2 weeks before the Closing Party!
that´s what i thought , too.
the whole season they had a 100% pure crap "new website coming soon-" website ... morons !

that´s what i thought , too.
the whole season they had a 100% pure crap "new website coming soon-" website ... morons !

It'll be the geeks they contracted to design the website, spending too much time on their xbox instead of doing real work!

Wow... that site is beautiful. Very slow to load and not too practical, but very pretty!

Cool isn't it, i've justa had a half hour tour around to familiarise myself for 12 days time !! 8) looks weird half empty :confused:

I presume the 'chew the fat arena' is the red box :confused: And where is the salon, it says outside (havent been for 2 years :spank:) ???

You get to the Salon through a door (was emergency exit) at the back of the enclosed Terrace. (straight back from the main entrance, or in the wall to the DJs left). Got some toilets back there too 8)

Back