Need tickets for Hi opening

Edogg

Hi guys, has anyone here tickets for the Hi opening or combo tickets to sell. I wanted to buy it this week with spotlight, but now its sold out 😝
Thanks

there will be some tickets on sale for hï right at the door - maybe even some of the bars have a few tix.
not sure you can still get the combo tix anywhere though, you may have left it too late for that.

this year more than ever - just get your tickets in presale. if you know you wanna do a party, there's genuinely no reason to wait, especially since the vast majority of online tickets are refundable.

there will be some tickets on sale for hï right at the door - maybe even some of the bars have a few tix.
not sure you can still get the combo tix anywhere though, you may have left it too late for that.

this year more than ever - just get your tickets in presale. if you know you wanna do a party, there's genuinely no reason to wait, especially since the vast majority of online tickets are refundable.
Thanks for Information, i called them and they allready sold 90% of the Tickets 10% will be on the door. I think you will be there very soon. Maybe 10 and do you will lose the final set at ushuaia. 😝
- Strange times

Do you think they will sell tickets again on the door After people have left the club?

Thanks for Information, i called them and they allready sold 90% of the Tickets 10% will be on the door. I think you will be there very soon. Maybe 10 and do you will lose the final set at ushuaia. 😝
- Strange times

Do you think they will sell tickets again on the door After people have left the club?

if the venue isn't at capacity, they certainly will. but yeah queuing early looks like a good idea to me.

Back