Need feedback about Bars, beaches, restaurant, parties & so on...

FallenangelGparsons

Hello Party people,

I would like to have some feedbacks (location?easy to enter in:vip place , have to book before? pricey ?..
) about theses places:

Bars :

Bambuddha
Bar-Restaurant
Canfriends Bar Restaurante
Avalon Ibiza Restaurante
Bar 1805 ibz harbor
The Giri Cafe, Ibiza
Dome dalt villa ?
Can pou ibz harbor (a friend gave me this info ;

Any recommendation for a bar & restaurant (cheap price such has local restaurant eg cafe san juan at begin of ibz harbor :)
in ibz harbor with terrace with view for the parades such as cafe Mar y sol
Sirocco beach
Nuba :
Babylon Beach Ibiza
Amante Beach Club –
Aztaro cala nova
Entice bar
Nine ibiza
Viva ibiza
Hush
Ship inn
Kumharras :is the road safe ? i plan to go there las year but get back to cafe mambo as the road (we can't call it road btw :lol:) is very narrow from San antonio beginning
Los pasajeros
Mira lounge
Tentazione ibiza

Partie:

Grial avinguda huit d'agosto Ibiza
Hotel pacha :How can we attend to these parties? i would like to go there...
Blue marlin in cala jonda (what is the difference with blue marlin at ibz town near the harbor?) , how can we ego to these parties?
Café lio :ibz harbor,

Forgotten clubs

Beach
CALA XARRACA
Es Portitxol.
Cala Bassa Beach Club –
Cala tarida
Is the road safe to these beaches, eg i remember plan to go es molli beach but as the road is climbing & without safety (you can fell of the road & die in the gaps) & i step back :oops: i was not on "paranoia" mood but won't die in ibiza :lol:
Benirras (perfect time to go on afternoon ?, been there last time but at midnight )
Cala Llentrisca
Cala pada
Babylon beach
Cala bassa
Cala salada

Restaurant
La Cava
El Zaguan
ABASTO
Woktail Bar-Restaurant
La Escollera Ibiza
Amante Beach Club - Ibiza How can we attend to their parties ?
El chiringuito ibiza
Sa Peixet - Just by Harbour Eivissa
Woktail Bar-Restaurant
Sushipoint Ibiza
Can Domingo
Villa mercedez
Restaurante Rasca Lobos
Es Raco
Burger bar santa eulalia
Can friends bar restaurante
Just eat : san an
Las dalias the day to go in the weekend?

Boat parties:
what is the best boat parties? (will do a private one 8))

ps: i will put more places as soon i can access these infos...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Party people,

I would like to have some feedbacks (location?easy to enter in:vip place , have to book before? pricey ?..
) about theses places:

Bars :

Bambuddha
Bar-Restaurant
Canfriends Bar Restaurante
Avalon Ibiza Restaurante
Bar 1805 ibz harbor
The Giri Cafe, Ibiza
Dome dalt villa ?
Can pou ibz harbor (a friend gave me this info ;

Any recommendation for a bar & restaurant (cheap price such has local restaurant eg cafe san juan at begin of ibz harbor :)
in ibz harbor with terrace with view for the parades such as cafe Mar y sol
Sirocco beach
Nuba :
Babylon Beach Ibiza
Amante Beach Club –
Aztaro cala nova
Entice bar
Nine ibiza
Viva ibiza
Hush
Ship inn
Kumharras :is the road safe ? i plan to go there las year but get back to cafe mambo as the road (we can't call it road btw :lol:) is very narrow from San antonio beginning
Los pasajeros
Mira lounge
Tentazione ibiza

Partie:

Grial avinguda huit d'agosto Ibiza
Hotel pacha :How can we attend to these parties? i would like to go there...
Blue marlin in cala jonda (what is the difference with blue marlin at ibz town near the harbor?) , how can we ego to these parties?
Café lio :ibz harbor,

Forgotten clubs

Beach
CALA XARRACA
Es Portitxol.
Cala Bassa Beach Club –
Cala tarida
Is the road safe to these beaches, eg i remember plan to go es molli beach but as the road is climbing & without safety (you can fell of the road & die in the gaps) & i step back :oops: i was not on "paranoia" mood but won't die in ibiza :lol:
Benirras (perfect time to go on afternoon ?, been there last time but at midnight )
Cala Llentrisca
Cala pada
Babylon beach
Cala bassa
Cala salada

Restaurant
La Cava
El Zaguan
ABASTO
Woktail Bar-Restaurant
La Escollera Ibiza
Amante Beach Club - Ibiza How can we attend to their parties ?
El chiringuito ibiza
Sa Peixet - Just by Harbour Eivissa
Woktail Bar-Restaurant
Sushipoint Ibiza
Can Domingo
Villa mercedez
Restaurante Rasca Lobos
Es Raco
Burger bar santa eulalia
Can friends bar restaurante
Just eat : san an
Las dalias the day to go in the weekend?

Boat parties:
what is the best boat parties? (will do a private one 8))

ps: i will put more places as soon i can access these infos...

Cala Xaracca is just a turn off from a main road. When I went there the sea was crashing right up to the little bar more or less, it was an overcast day so I just had a nose took some pictures it's a tiny little beach. There were very few people there when I went late September but locals in the bar. Cala Tarida is easy to drive to you can even get there by boat from San An, but it's a little resort with hotels so roads going into the beach are simple. I went there in August just to check out Cas Mila and the beach looked very nice, shame about the blue beds :) I'm terrified driving around Ibiza even on the main roads that are high up so for me to say these are easy to get to then they must be :) Kumharas is pretty esay to get to, no dangerous roads just a little harder to find in the car, we kept taking wrong turns in the car and the one time even the taxi couldn't find it :D

Ok thanks Jojo

don't know if i will got to cala Xaracca but it's cool that the road to kumarah is safe from san an begin..., will do it .

I got my GPS with a lot o spot reordred in (the signalisation of the road in ibz is very awckward, you see the signalisation on ly at last time :lol: )

With the narrows climbing roads & no safety barrel , you can easily fell out the road :confused:

All theses adress are info i've taken from ibz vets on FB...

do you plan to go back this summer in ibz?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks Jojo

don't know if i will got to cala Xaracca but it's cool that the road to kumarah is safe from san an begin..., will do it .

All theses adress are info i've taken from ibz vets on FB...

do you plan to go back this summer in ibz?

Yep I'm going in June :) I've been going since 99 will be my 15th time. I don't have as much knowledge as the others though as I've stayed in San an once and pdb all the other times. Only last year I started exploring places other than night clubs last year really apart from the old town. I still haven't been to salinas but been to a lot of other beaches now. Cala D'Hort and Cala Comte my favourites .. I visited Benniras on a quiet overcast day so I'd like to go back. I still haven't got clubbing out of my system and don't see it happening for a good while so I devote just a little time to exploring and taking in Ibiza culture :)

You should for Salinas because it's a spot where you can get wristband/gueslist to party & famous Sa trinxa beach bar (some people play music there:a blonde girl playing the violin ) et jockey club (never been to jockey because of the blue bed renting :x, but there is a dj there...may have a drink sitting at the table & playing on my drum on june 2013 (don't forget to give a shout if you see a guy with brown darbuka;) )..All parade comme to Salinas beach...
It's the beach i go there everyday if don't plan to go other beaches
Been to ibz from 99 each year but gave up a decade after 2002 when ****ty "electro music" had invade House music...
Cala conté, won't forget this beach, i got sunbusrt one in my life there :oops:..nice beach & seems musician play around 9pm there...
Cala hort is not on my list but will check in...

if you are not in big clubs you have the bar & beach clubs that are an alternative for partying...

You should for Salinas because it's a spot where you can get wristband/gueslist to party & famous Sa trinxa beach bar (some people play music there:a blonde girl playing the violin ) et jockey club (never been to jockey because of the blue bed renting :x, but there is a dj there...may have a drink sitting at the table & playing on my drum on june 2013 (don't forget to give a shout if you see a guy with brown darbuka;) )..All parade comme to Salinas beach...
It's the beach i go there everyday if don't plan to go other beaches
Been to ibz from 99 each year but gave up a decade after 2002 when ****ty "electro music" had invade House music...
Cala conté, won't forget this beach, i got sunbusrt one in my life there :oops:..nice beach & seems musician play around 9pm there...
Cala hort is not on my list but will check in...

if you are not in big clubs you have the bar & beach clubs that are an alternative for partying...

That's mostly what I try to do is find smaller beach parties.. I think perhaps I will go to salinas this year because its been so long now and I haven't been. Looks like you are going home the day I am arriving the 22 nd.. Maybe we'll pass planes in the sky :D

yes i enjoy more beach parties cause you can enjoy the sun too while dancing.

last update... i should leave 23 in the morning 7.h00 am but i may stay in ibiza until 25 june or 30 june 8) (some extra money spent for plane return ticket,car & location)

one month in ibza it will cost some money :lol:

if you want to meetup, give a shout when there (i 'm sure you will have a car but sharing car can be nice saving some oil if you plan far from ibz town unless you are already 4 people with you)

yes i enjoy more beach parties cause you can enjoy the sun too while dancing.

last update... i should leave 23 in the morning 7.h00 am but i may stay in ibiza until 25 june or 30 june 8) (some extra money spent for plane return ticket,car & location)

one month in ibza it will cost some money :lol:

if you want to meetup, give a shout when there (i 'm sure you will have a car but sharing car can be nice saving some oil if you plan far from ibz town unless you are already 4 people with you)

Will be just me and the other half staying in pdb. I will keep an eye out for some beach parties between the 22 and 25 th then and get back to u :)

OK you can contack me on FB for Beach parties..

Think also that we can meet by chance if you're in PDB

Keep an eye/ear for the banging sound from my drum (you will know that i'm around :lol:)

Crashed a wedding there in june, really nice chill out place, even better before sunset.

Very easy to find if u come from PdB, just drive to Salinas. in the right turn with the salt planes u've got to go straight true.

I found it when I was looking for Sa Trinxa (in the night on scooter). Still wondering where Sa Trinxa was btw, do u have to stop @ the Parking for JockeyClub ect? Or do you have to drive further along that road?

Missing Sa trinxa when in ibz...Big spot not to miss..For la escollera , yes i found it when i gave a ride to my spanish roomate to el chiringuinto (she owes me a drink as ) because her bike did not work :should have told her that i'm not a free taxi cab...btw i don't care about restaurant in ibz & much more bars...in PDB i like Murphy's bar...Any recommendation of bars around kumharas?with music & lot of people...such as Murphy's

Missing Sa trinxa when in ibz...Big spot not to miss..
When I'm in Ibiza, I mostly just go with the flow.. I'm not a very great planner before the trip, only constant when I'm going seems to be Circoloco party. That's the great thing about Ibiza, when u don't do everything the first few trips u always got excuses to come back. (for example; still need to see hippy market, Es Vedra, Atlantis, etcetera...)

Hippy market is a thing i always miss..hope to do it one day...it was said it's overrated & not authentic in famous french guide but will see with my eyes...

Back