Mylo live @ Barrowlands

macdonsj

What a great night.

Got there for the 2nd support act Hot Chip and their name should be changed to Hot Pish!!

A wee slice of the tour djs Filthy Dukes

Mylo came on about 11, played 3 tunes and had to go off cos the projection system was about to fall on someones head!!!

Came back on a played a cracking set of about an hour or so

Highlights were Sweet Dreams played live for a change!, Rikki, In My Arms and the encore of Muscle Cars and Dop The Pressure, the latter of which turned the place into Bedlam Central!!!

Got an official live recording of the gig 10 mins after they came off stage!

Excellent live act :D :D :D :D :D

Yo macdonsj, Mylo is a class act eh? I imagine he would have been superb at a venue like the Barrowlands!

I saw him live at T in The Park and a dj set at The Arches. Both of which were brilliant. I also saw him live at Manumissions 10th Birthday this year but it was lacking something cos i think the crowd were simply waiting on Drop the Pressure (which is has incidenlty been ruined due to over-playing!)

Nun the less hes doin Scotland good!!!

macdonsj said:
What a great night.

Got there for the 2nd support act Hot Chip and their name should be changed to Hot Pish!!

A wee slice of the tour djs Filthy Dukes

Mylo came on about 11, played 3 tunes and had to go off cos the projection system was about to fall on someones head!!!

Came back on a played a cracking set of about an hour or so

Highlights were Sweet Dreams played live for a change!, Rikki, In My Arms and the encore of Muscle Cars and Dop The Pressure, the latter of which turned the place into Bedlam Central!!!

Got an official live recording of the gig 10 mins after they came off stage!

Excellent live act :D :D :D :D :D

Agreed :!: Found it quite funny when everything stopped for the guy to come out with his ladders for the projector :lol:

Did not care much for any of the support acts. Not that I was paying much attention anyway as I was a bit :eek: :eek: at that point.

Don't care much for Barrowlands though :rolleyes: Way too hot and a nightmare if you are in need of a drink :twisted:

Still had a great night though 8)

I would've been more interested in the support acts, Whomadewho (shame you missed them) and Hot Chip, who are normally pretty good. Must admit I'm a bit bored of Mylo now and the same old tracks. You'd think he'd want to prove his critics wrong and bring out some exciting new material, rather than a bloomin' bootleg of a Gloria Estefan track!

Barrowlands is not a good venue for that type of night, what with the endless queues for the bar and the toilets.

Heard the aftershow at the Sub was good fun. Did you go?

Nope, had work the next day Clara so it was back home right away
There were some new tracks played - seemed ok

The heat was incredible in there - same for Kaiser Chiefs at the Carling Academy too.

macdonsj said:
The heat was incredible in there - same for Kaiser Chiefs at the Carling Academy too.

Unbelievably - people say that Barras and Arches are hot, but I have never felt anything like this :eek:

Was a fantastic gig, made all the better that I didn't know I was going until 8pm - loved it :p

Back