My First Post! - San Antonio 14th - 17th April 2016 - Whats Open?

Mike c

Hi All

So.... 12 guys. (Aged 30-40) heading to San Antonio for a stag do

We know its quiet, and not much open but with return flights at £45 why the hell not!

I have found that Mint is open along with Flahertys Irish Bar and Golden Buddha in SA

I know that Pacha is open weekends in Ibiza Town which itself is worth a visit at weekends. (Prob head over Sat Night)

Does anyone know if any more places are open in SA (we are staying at Apartamentos Poniente Playa)

And when we do head into Ibiza Town – What bars are open that are worth a pop!

Thanks in advance

Mike

in san antonio you've got the first few places on the sunset strip open (mint for sure and possibly café del mar already too? savannah probably not yet and mambo definitely not yet). then also on the main beach maybe itaca is open already and a few first places in the west end.

in ibiza town a lot of cool bars for drinks and tapas are open - mar a vila, can terra, el zaguan, nine (nine is great pre-pacha). also plaza de parque is a great place to have a few drinks pre clubbing. see if bubbles is open that weekend (it's in marina botafoc) and also check veto's facebook to see what they've got going on.

last but not least in playa d'en bossa a few places might have stuff going on too...tanit nassau beach maybe, lips.

Back