Music On Pacha NYE

mendii33

Hi everyone, i’m used to go to Ibiza to spend only summer holidays since 12 years ago.

For the first time, plannin’ to come in winter for i hope a big big Music On NYE (and Elrow @ Amnesia) 😍

I would like to know if some of you had already spent some time in winter in our favorite island :
- Much people in Playa den bossa in december ? Or would be better Eivissa ?
- If it’s enough sunny, Sa Trinxa open?
- Could we have great time in San Antonio in the period?

I would be really grateful to you guys to give me some feedback about your winter experience in Ibiza and some cool plans/address for partying and visiting.

I think the island will be enough full for this weekend!!

both pdb as well as san an will be VERY quiet. ibiza town and santa eulalia will be where you can find bars, restaurants…and people of course

Hi everyone, i’m used to go to Ibiza to spend only summer holidays since 12 years ago.

For the first time, plannin’ to come in winter for i hope a big big Music On NYE (and Elrow @ Amnesia) 😍

I would like to know if some of you had already spent some time in winter in our favorite island :
- Much people in Playa den bossa in december ? Or would be better Eivissa ?
- If it’s enough sunny, Sa Trinxa open?
- Could we have great time in San Antonio in the period?

I would be really grateful to you guys to give me some feedback about your winter experience in Ibiza and some cool plans/address for partying and visiting.

I think the island will be enough full for this weekend!!
Definitely Eivissa. There won't be anything much going on in San An, even less in PDB

Back