Mud on beach. Skin treatment?

JohnP

I was on Agua Blancas beach recently and saw several people go to the foot of the cliffs with some water and mix some of the mud / earth into a paste and then smear it over their bodies.

Any ideas what this is all about? Is it some natural sun protection? Is there something unique at this particular location?

I was on Agua Blancas beach recently and saw several people go to the foot of the cliffs with some water and mix some of the mud / earth into a paste and then smear it over their bodies.

Any ideas what this is all about? Is it some natural sun protection? Is there something unique at this particular location?

its probably clay based which can have theraputic properties and can help detox - maybe the Islanders know something we dont - :lol: I might head off for a detox on the beach after a heavy clubbing session - cover myself in clay/mud and let that suck out the toxins....8)

Hi muddy buddies

There are several places where you could dig some clayish earth and smear it on your body, let it dry and then rinse with sea water. Absolutely effective to soften the skin, detox the system and one of the real fun things to do.....remember when you were 3 years old???
The largest mud puddle :) (in use since 1958, if not longer) is direction Formentera. Will not give exact location and also I´m not sure if still permitted to play in it like a hord of boars..... man, the photos we have taken there :D

It is soooo true: Ibiza has so much more to offer than you think.

P.S. keep your ears up - it will get hot again, the rain is just superficial.

Love & Peace to all

Kathy

The largest mud puddle :) (in use since 1958, if not longer) is direction Formentera. Will not give exact location and also I´m not sure if still permitted to play in it like a hord of boars..... man, the photos we have taken there :D
I'll give the location as it's been discussed on the forum before:
There's a mud lake in the middle of the island of Es Palmador, just off the north coast of Formentera (you can walk there through the shallow water from the beach on Formentera)

I've also got photos of friends rolling around in it :lol:

My girlfriend did that the other day in Aguas Blancas.. maybe it was her you saw.

Wasn't much mud to speak off though, I guess this other place is better

I'll give the location as it's been discussed on the forum before:
There's a mud lake in the middle of the island of Es Palmador, just off the north coast of Formentera (you can walk there through the shallow water from the beach on Formentera)

I've also got photos of friends rolling around in it :lol:
Yeah I was there with my mates a few days ago.
43366919.9.jpg

Back