Moving To Ibiza - Are Their A Lot Of Wedding Planners On The Island

JoeB

Hi,

I am looking to move out to Ibiza for the summer and want to start working Wedding Planners on the island whilst there.

I checked on Google and there does only seem to be 2 or 3 individuals on the island who work for themselves and who are not part of a bigger operation with a full team in place.

I provide leads from online marketing over here in the UK at the moment but would like to get a bit of sun for the summer whilst working in my favorite destination.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

J

Hi,

I am looking to move out to Ibiza for the summer and want to start working Wedding Planners on the island whilst there.

I checked on Google and there does only seem to be 2 or 3 individuals on the island who work for themselves and who are not part of a bigger operation with a full team in place.

I provide leads from online marketing over here in the UK at the moment but would like to get a bit of sun for the summer whilst working in my favorite destination.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

J
I'm afraid there are a lot , my wife is involved in wedding hair once island . But don't let that put you off .

Get over here

Back