Moving to Ibiza... Advice needed!

sab_van_vliet

I've finally made the decision... I'm moving to Ibiza!!

The plan is to go in the beginning of 2008. I've sorted most things out, and think I will be going as prepared as possible.

The main thing for now is, where to live:rolleyes:... Since this probably is the biggest issue of all as well, I'm asking for help/advice. Since I don't want to buy just yet (and need the money for other objectives), I've been looking all over the internet to rent an apartment/house. Almost every object I found is a holiday-apartment, and too expensive:eek: for permanent residing.

My preference is an apartment/studio in the 'quieter' areas on the East-side/coast of the Island, like Santa Eulalia, Siesta, Talamanca or Figueretas, rather then Playa d'en Bossa or Ibiza-town, or the West-side. But hey!, any affordable place is worth a visit!

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on where to look on the internet, or who to contact.. Also if you happen to have an affordable place, feel free to contact me!
I will visit Ibiza August 19th, for a week, and plan to visit some objects then.:idea:

Thanks in advance for any advice you're willing to share with me!

the best place

the best place to find reasonable long term rental apartments is in the daily spanish newspaper diaro de ibiza xx when you come get 2 weeks temporary accomodation and you will find something.. as long as you come march /april time..:lol: if you need more help pm me

if you are interested i have a one bed appt. that i would rent out from january 5th 2008 to the end of April 2008 . i am in Ibiza 16th AUGUST if you,d like to view it .
I've finally made the decision... I'm moving to Ibiza!!

The plan is to go in the beginning of 2008. I've sorted most things out, and think I will be going as prepared as possible.

The main thing for now is, where to live:rolleyes:... Since this probably is the biggest issue of all as well, I'm asking for help/advice. Since I don't want to buy just yet (and need the money for other objectives), I've been looking all over the internet to rent an apartment/house. Almost every object I found is a holiday-apartment, and too expensive:eek: for permanent residing.

My preference is an apartment/studio in the 'quieter' areas on the East-side/coast of the Island, like Santa Eulalia, Siesta, Talamanca or Figueretas, rather then Playa d'en Bossa or Ibiza-town, or the West-side. But hey!, any affordable place is worth a visit!

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on where to look on the internet, or who to contact.. Also if you happen to have an affordable place, feel free to contact me!
I will visit Ibiza August 19th, for a week, and plan to visit some objects then.:idea:

Thanks in advance for any advice you're willing to share with me!

Back