Modified Ibiza

stephen

Staff member
mod.jpg

Its happening....Scooters Bar Ibiza and Ministry Of Dance are pleased to announce Ibiza's 1st ever MODIFIED event, a weekend of all things MOD for all nationalities.!
The event, planned in the balearic sun of San Antonio on the 18th-20th of May 2012 will include Scooter ride outs for all those able to bring bikes with them, daytime chill out & bbq soul sessions, boat trips, live bands playing the best in MOD & Modern Indie, live UK DJ's spinning the best in Northern Soul, Modern Soul, Motown & SKA.
The event will be on a free entry basis and we are currently discussing discount room rates at local hotels for visitors so please watch this space for more info on "MODIFIED, KEEPING THE FAITH IN IBIZA !

I would quite fancy that. Hope it is a success and look forward to a review.

you can actually visit the bar all through the season where you can hear music from a bygone age

Was in Ibiza in 2001 when the island must have been hosting either a) A Hells Angels convention b) Harley convention. Massive bikes roaring around everywhere, was quite an enjoyable site tbh.

I posted this flyer (I think McRackin posted before somewhere?) on a m8's fb wall as he travels all over to mod events but he never replied, must be a tad too far for him!!

six years later and still going strong...

27867277_1388459937925890_1191471328031802124_n.jpg

Modified 18th - 22nd May.
Featuring Djs - Michael Taylor, Alberto Zanini, Diane Harwood, Steve Brown, Scooterscenedj, Nigel Milner, Carole Dibble, Eddie Piller, Jok Evans, Ian Northern Souldier Turner, Steve Spencer.
Playing an eclectic mix of Soul, Ska, Motown, R&b and 60s Mod Sounds all on Vinyl and all at the Bn3 Club in the bay of San Antonio.
All nights start at 9.30pm till late, entrance to the club is by wristband which costs only 5 euros for all 5 days and can be collected from the bar when you arrive.
Come over and see us for a cracking week of Sun, Sea and Soul

Back