Merry Christmas!

ho ho ho!

safe_image.php

Had dinner with the in laws yesterday as they live close to us.. alternative xmas dinner as always which I dont mind. But in my parents to for traditional huge meal.. including my dads home made Slow Gin 80% pure irish potion soaking all year in slows,juniper and various other berries.. sweet as fck but boy does it kick..
IMG_20181226_170845.jpg

Had dinner with the in laws yesterday as they live close to us.. alternative xmas dinner as always which I dont mind. But in my parents to for traditional huge meal.. including my dads home made Slow Gin 80% pure irish potion soaking all year in slows,juniper and various other berries.. sweet as fck but boy does it kick..
View attachment 6134

Open the tap and lie under it with your mouth open :lol: waterboarding via sloe gin!

View attachment 6134
In Ireland you only have small glases?

Back