Mens Fashion

Mo123

What clothes do men aged 18-24 generally tend to wear in Ibiza?
Pool parties are straightforward but when do you wear jeans as opposed to just shorts?

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
What clothes do men aged 18-24 generally tend to wear in Ibiza?
Pool parties are straightforward but when do you wear jeans as opposed to just shorts?
at night I mostly wear jeans. not always, but often

LP_IBIZA

I would say the vast majority would wear shorts - for me I would be roasting in a packed club in jeans. Living in the UK I only get to wear shorts for about one month a year so I make the most of it in Ibiza.

AntonioGeordio

Just back a few days ago, and most lads were wearing chino style shorts. Denim shorts were popular as well.

Noticed a lot of lads wearing those crazy patterned shirts, and some even wearing matching shorts. Almost looked like a set of pyjamas cut into a shirt and shorts.

This is mainly British lads, had a night out in Ibiza town and noticed people wearing jeans. I suppose they are used to the heat.

Aaron_2014

Shorts and open shirts / vests / t-shirts. Wear whatever is comfortable. Great thing is, nobody in Ibiza will judge you for your choice of clothing.

Even this guy came prepared. He knows how to party!

AntonioGeordio

My bf was totally rocking the hawaiian shirts this year in Ibiza :lol::lol::lol:
Bet he blended in well :lol:

My missus bought me one before we went, I tried it on and thought to myself there’s no chance I can pull this off! I’ll get ripped.

Wish I’d took it, looking back. Was a popular look and I’d have looked down with the cool kids lol :cool:

Bet he blended in well :lol:

My missus bought me one before we went, I tried it on and thought to myself there’s no chance I can pull this off! I’ll get ripped.

Wish I’d took it, looking back. Was a popular look and I’d have looked down with the cool kids lol :cool:
He wouldn't normally be one for following fashion trends but when we went holiday shopping they were everywhere and it just so happened he pulled it of really well :) nearly every bloke in san an was wearing one :lol::lol:

ElrowLovers

A lot of hawaiian shirts this summer...but that's not only in Ibiza...saw that basically everywhere this festival season.